It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 FIFA U20 WC, EGYPT 2009 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: FIFA U20 WC, EGYPT 2009
Fasha wrote:
GROUP C RESULTS

Sept 26, 2009


USA 0 - 3 Germany

[GER: Semih AYDILEK (30' PEN),Florian JUNGWIRTH (32'),Manuel SCHAEFFLER (72')]





26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: FIFA U20 WC, EGYPT 2009
SEPTEMBER 29, 2009 FIXTURES

GROUP C


Korea Republic v Germany
USA v Cameroon


GROUP D


Uruguay v Uzbekistan
Ghana v England


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: FIFA U20 WC, EGYPT 2009
aku minat left back brazil.. apa ntah nama dia.. mantap giler.. pastu captain dorg no.10 tuh main ala2 diego.. pun superb.. huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: FIFA U20 WC, EGYPT 2009
faizul-azlan® wrote:
aku minat left back brazil.. apa ntah nama dia.. mantap giler.. pastu captain dorg no.10 tuh main ala2 diego.. pun superb.. huhu..

fabio? :P

let sign their capt :nod: (name die giuliano)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: FIFA U20 WC, EGYPT 2009
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
aku minat left back brazil.. apa ntah nama dia.. mantap giler.. pastu captain dorg no.10 tuh main ala2 diego.. pun superb.. huhu..

fabio? :P

let sign their capt :nod: (name die giuliano)


uishhh main ala2 diego.....mantap tuhh


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: FIFA U20 WC, EGYPT 2009
captain Hungary superb lorr.. cepat dapat kan dia!!! huhu... :nod: :up: :nod: :up:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: FIFA U20 WC, EGYPT 2009
ghana mng, hebat ;O


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 1902
Location: Penang
Post Re: FIFA U20 WC, EGYPT 2009
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
aku minat left back brazil.. apa ntah nama dia.. mantap giler.. pastu captain dorg no.10 tuh main ala2 diego.. pun superb.. huhu..

fabio? :P

let sign their capt :nod: (name die giuliano)


uishhh main ala2 diego.....mantap tuhh



yg ni aku setuju... :nod:
ala2 my peberet player tuh...
let sign him.... :up:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: FIFA U20 WC, EGYPT 2009
aku suka captain Hungary tuh.. Superb.. aku sure dia akn jd salah satu bright prospect di ms hdpn.. huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 695
Location: Andalusia
---------
Post Re: FIFA U20 WC, EGYPT 2009
we should sign someone from that young ghana side which amazingly beat brazil and won the title.. :nod:

so sape star team ghana tue? :question: jom sign dia sepat.. hehe.. ;)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron