It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

FIFA ponder scrapping offsides? 
Site Admin

Post FIFA ponder scrapping offsides?
FIFA ponder scrapping offsides?

The newspaper reports that FIFA president Sepp Blatter has discussed what would be the most radical rule change in the sport for decades.

Blatter has apparently spoken to the president of the International Hockey Federation, Leandro Nagre, about how hockey abolished the rule in the 1990s.

"He asked me a lot of questions about it and how successful it was, although he never offered an opinion, so it was difficult to judge what football might do," said Negre.

"But he did seem very interested in how we had implemented it."

The offside rule in hockey was abolished in 1998 after a trial period two years earlier, a move which has been credited with making the game more free-flowing and exciting as a spectacle.

Veteran BBC sports commentator Barry Davies firmly believed that it would be a great move for football.

"I would love to see it given a trial in the lower leagues," he said.

"It would probably take a long time for players to adjust. It's also very demanding physically, but I was amazed at how quickly hockey adapted and there's no doubt the game is better for it."

Davies believes that the abolition of offside is not the only rule that football could borrow from hockey, suggesting that the green card - which leads to a two minutes in the sin bin for players - would also work well.

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: FIFA ponder scrapping offsides?
we need to buy this guy back ASAP!

:nod:

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
we need to buy this guy back ASAP!

:nod:

terbaikkkk :up:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Beli RVN + F. Inzaghi.. Confirm every season 40 goals each every season!!! Kekeke... (:D)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

aku rs diorg xkn buang rule ni 100%. aku rs dlm kotak pen still offside. kt luar kotak br x offside. klu kt 1 padang pn x offside, then kte letak je la owen kt tepi tiang goal pihak lawan ;O

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

but footie without offsides rules would be a lil bit dull isn't it?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
but footie without offsides rules would be a lil bit dull isn't it?

i would say there will be a major shift in tactics. there will be less emphasis on midfield, considering plyr can juz send the ball upfield to the striker. there will be more forwards roaming the penalty box. n i think team will start to employ 5 defenders

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

i'm Totally against this.. tak best kalau tak ada offside.. aku prefer ada offside.. br ada kontrovesi semua... br best.. thats the beauty of football actually.. huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:
i'm Totally against this.. tak best kalau tak ada offside.. aku prefer ada offside.. br ada kontrovesi semua... br best.. thats the beauty of football actually.. huhu..

ade or x, aku x kesah. maybe blatter nk consider ref n linesman yg sll kene fire sbb silap wat judgement. mslhnye nape la diorg xnk gune video replay...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

ade or x, aku x kesah. maybe blatter nk consider ref n linesman yg sll kene fire sbb silap wat judgement. mslhnye nape la diorg xnk gune video replay...

sbb diorg xde teknologi kot :I

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

kalo guna alat mcm acara trek olahrga bes jgk
y alat 2 follow pling dpan skali 2
***a beza utk fotball nih,alat 2 kna follow last player team y brthn la

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

vAn dE sChuMee wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

kalo guna alat mcm acara trek olahrga bes jgk
y alat 2 follow pling dpan skali 2
***a beza utk fotball nih,alat 2 kna follow last player team y brthn la

xyah susah2 sgt. memandangkan skng ni stadium2 penuh dgn kamera, letak je la 2,3 bijik kt tmpt2 strategik. pastu klu ade offside decision yg meragukan, review la blk. bknnye ssh pn...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:

aku somehow like offside rules to stay.. sbb it's part of footie.. cm when u think of footie, u'll think of the offside rules too.. cm it would take away the charm of footie if it's gone..

aku pun xde masalah if diorg lum nak gne video replay technology.. FIFA is still pondering about it though.. i somehow feels like it disrupt the flow of the game.. cm nk stop and evaluate.. bla bla bla.. i know something we're in a situation where we are at loss ble, offside goals are unfairly given but that's football.. lots of drama.. cm baru interesting.. maybe org nak sgt video technology because some sense of fairness.. sbb ppl are so crazy about winning these days..tp yg peliknye.. ble it's beneficial to us, nobody is complaining pun.. lainla, kalau unfairly given the offside goals tu.. cm rase guilty and nak revoke bnde tu ke.. xde pun.. take advantage gak.. ntahla.. i didn't really care if the video technology is available ke x.. Tennis used review system to overrule some mistake made by the umpire ke, linesman ke ape.. then, based on the evaluation they'll replay the point or either one will get the point.. tp Tennis is a different type of game.. cm even if we interupt the flow of the game.. cm still sama je.. footie is different..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
aku somehow like offside rules to stay.. sbb it's part of footie.. cm when u think of footie, u'll think of the offside rules too.. cm it would take away the charm of footie if it's gone..

aku pun xde masalah if diorg lum nak gne video replay technology.. FIFA is still pondering about it though.. i somehow feels like it disrupt the flow of the game.. cm nk stop and evaluate.. bla bla bla.. i know something we're in a situation where we are at loss ble, offside goals are unfairly given but that's football.. lots of drama.. cm baru interesting.. maybe org nak sgt video technology because some sense of fairness.. sbb ppl are so crazy about winning these days..tp yg peliknye.. ble it's beneficial to us, nobody is complaining pun.. lainla, kalau unfairly given the offside goals tu.. cm rase guilty and nak revoke bnde tu ke.. xde pun.. take advantage gak.. ntahla.. i didn't really care if the video technology is available ke x.. Tennis used review system to overrule some mistake made by the umpire ke, linesman ke ape.. then, based on the evaluation they'll replay the point or either one will get the point.. tp Tennis is a different type of game.. cm even if we interupt the flow of the game.. cm still sama je.. footie is different..

d drama is fine, until the ref gets d abuse. kdg2 sian gk tgk ref2 tu kene abuse sbb silap decision. maybe video replay is not the answer, tp diorg kene wat stricter rules protecting the ref

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

d drama is fine, until the ref gets d abuse. kdg2 sian gk tgk ref2 tu kene abuse sbb silap decision. maybe video replay is not the answer, tp diorg kene wat stricter rules protecting the ref

the thing is.. some fans or football spectators, or even managers.. are forgetting one fact.. REFEREES are humans.. they are bound to make mistake. their action on the pitch are influenced by their surrounding.. unless it's a robot who will be refereeing, i don't expect one referee to give a flawless form while refereeing.. ni sme pun expect diorg nak jd cm robot.. ble wat decisive decision all the time.. diorg pun ble nak wat tu.. ikut gak ape die pk dlm pale.. and we all knew, kadang2 ape yg kte pk dlm kepala xla relevan sgt dgn situation..

furthermore, these days.. some party loves to be seen as victim.. pastu goes everywhere saying owh.. the referee was wrong to do this and that.. cost us the game.. bla bla bla.. i know sometimes some refereeing decision does cost some team a game.. tp cbe pk, kalau we played well, the matter won't even arised..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM