It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 FIFA latest Rankings: South Africa climb seven places 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Spain stay top, Portugal go fourth
Loque wrote:
to paraphrase keegan: i would love it, absolutely LOVE IT, if sneijder n robben plays in the final in the bernabeu, and shove it up perez's arse :nod:


:up: :up:
pastu re-sign balik


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Spain stay top, Portugal go fourth
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
to paraphrase keegan: i would love it, absolutely LOVE IT, if sneijder n robben plays in the final in the bernabeu, and shove it up perez's arse :nod:


:up: :up:
pastu re-sign balik

which would prove perez to be one of the biggest dumbass in the world :nod:


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Spain stay top, Portugal go fourth
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
to paraphrase keegan: i would love it, absolutely LOVE IT, if sneijder n robben plays in the final in the bernabeu, and shove it up perez's arse :nod:


:up: :up:
pastu re-sign balik

which would prove perez to be one of the biggest dumbass in the world :nod:


the ego at his max


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Spain stay top, Portugal go fourth
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
to paraphrase keegan: i would love it, absolutely LOVE IT, if sneijder n robben plays in the final in the bernabeu, and shove it up perez's arse :nod:


:up: :up:
pastu re-sign balik

which would prove perez to be one of the biggest dumbass in the world :nod:


the ego at his max

sign sneijder, robben n rooney :I


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Spain stay top, Portugal go fourth
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
to paraphrase keegan: i would love it, absolutely LOVE IT, if sneijder n robben plays in the final in the bernabeu, and shove it up perez's arse :nod:


:up: :up:
pastu re-sign balik

which would prove perez to be one of the biggest dumbass in the world :nod:


the ego at his max

sign sneijder, robben n rooney :I


hell no...he can eat ron's under pants..... (:D)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Spain stay top, Portugal go fourth
king wrote:
hell no...he can eat ron's under pants..... (:D)

amende ko merepek ni


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Spain stay top, Portugal go fourth
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
hell no...he can eat ron's under pants..... (:D)

amende ko merepek ni


ak ktuk perez r.... :P


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Brazil oust Spain from top spot
Brazil oust Spain from top spot
(FIFA.com) Wednesday 28 April 2010

The latest edition of the FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking has a surprise in store as it reveals that Spain’s five-month reign has come to end, with Brazil reclaiming pole position and pushing the reigning European champions back into second place. This is the seventh time that A Seleção have claimed top spot on the global ladder, a position that they have held for a total of 142 months since 1993.

Other moves of note in the top ten include the progress made by Argentina (7th, up 2) and Portugal (3rd, up 1). Third place represents the highest-ever position for the Portuguese since the launch of the Ranking in 1993.

Only five matches have been taken into account in April’s edition, which was to be expected, given that there are only 43 days to go until the start of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™, and many national leagues and continental championships are now entering the home straight. As a result, the international match calendar did not have a reserved date for international matches.

This means that most of the changes in this edition of the ranking are due to the devaluation of past results. Some teams have actually gained points due to the fact that the devaluation of poor results has led to a greater weighting of successful matches.

150 international matches have been played so far in 2010. There is likely to be significant movement in next month’s edition of the ranking, the last before the big event in South Africa, as the 32 teams start their preparations in earnest by playing friendly matches to decide on their best line-up. The World Cup is looming large and making things exciting – and not just in terms of the world ranking.

TOP 25

Image

Malaysia's Rank (147)

Image


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Spain stay top, Portugal go fourth
Loque wrote:
to paraphrase keegan: i would love it, absolutely LOVE IT, if sneijder n robben plays in the final in the bernabeu, and shove it up perez's arse :nod:


tada :suprised:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Brazil oust Spain from top spot
msia x naek Image


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Brazil oust Spain from top spot
Loque wrote:
msia x naek Image


sbb selangor x lepas piala afc (:D)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Brazil oust Spain from top spot
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
msia x naek Image


sbb selangor x lepas piala afc (:D)

kte perlukan plyr import :frown:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Brazil oust Spain from top spot
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
msia x naek Image


sbb selangor x lepas piala afc (:D)

kte perlukan plyr import :frown:


alasan :haha:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Brazil oust Spain from top spot
Loque wrote:
msia x naek Image


at least xturun..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
---------
Post Re: FIFA latest Rankings: Brazil oust Spain from top spot
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
msia x naek Image


sbb selangor x lepas piala afc (:D)

kte perlukan plyr import :frown:


alasan :haha:

its not if its true :nod:


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron