It is currently 26 rdUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Ferdinand to miss final 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Ferdinand to miss final
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
yeah. not as pacey, a bit sluggish. but his positioning is quite good, and his aerial ability is still superb


so Sol is better than the off-form, crisis hit Terry?

well, i think i need to elaborate more. i wont say he's bttr than terry. there's a lot of factors to be considered. i have to say, ability wise, terry is way bttr than campbell. but then again, we have to consider whether terry can regain his form back, which is not a definite thing anymore.

nway, i think campbell shld be considered back into the england squad, but maybe not 1st choice as yet...


obviously Terry's form is questionable at the moment.. and if we are to compare Campbell and the in-form Terry, Terry will have the upper hand.. which leads to my earlier question, can you say that Campbell will do much better than the off-form Terry?


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Ferdinand to miss final
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
yeah. not as pacey, a bit sluggish. but his positioning is quite good, and his aerial ability is still superb


so Sol is better than the off-form, crisis hit Terry?

well, i think i need to elaborate more. i wont say he's bttr than terry. there's a lot of factors to be considered. i have to say, ability wise, terry is way bttr than campbell. but then again, we have to consider whether terry can regain his form back, which is not a definite thing anymore.

nway, i think campbell shld be considered back into the england squad, but maybe not 1st choice as yet...


obviously Terry's form is questionable at the moment.. and if we are to compare Campbell and the in-form Terry, Terry will have the upper hand.. which leads to my earlier question, can you say that Campbell will do much better than the off-form Terry?

i guess i have to watch more arsenal games to make a fairer assessment. put it this way, plyr for plyr terry is ahead of campbell. but im looking at the bigger picture here. reading bout the negative influence terry is having among the england squad, him plyg will be more disruptive to the team as a whole. unless fab can settle the prob, i would say terry needs to be dropped. at least until the whole affair settles down. in his place, i would consider campbell, unless there are no more suitable CB...


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Ferdinand to miss final
From what i've seen, most England players are being supportive of Terry at the moment.. so i hope with that Terry won't get too carried away with his own issues..


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Ferdinand to miss final
Fasha wrote:
From what i've seen, most England players are being supportive of Terry at the moment.. so i hope with that Terry won't get too carried away with his own issues..


its not that big deal but tnx a lot 2 d eng press its nw a mess...im cnfident tery will overcome this issue....
if he does well against egypt it will stop d critics...
as 4 campbell or tery, i'll go wif that famous man whore tery


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Ferdinand to miss final
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
From what i've seen, most England players are being supportive of Terry at the moment.. so i hope with that Terry won't get too carried away with his own issues..


its not that big deal but tnx a lot 2 d eng press its nw a mess...im cnfident tery will overcome this issue....
if he does well against egypt it will stop d critics...
as 4 campbell or tery, i'll go wif that famous man whore tery

yeah, d press is making it such an issue. i think they're making him an early scapegoat if eng fail in the WC again

nway, england need to pull themselves together. juz a few months ago everything was going perfectly for eng. but rite now its a mess, what with the terry/cole scandal, shawcross tackle, key plyrs off-form and multiple other injuries to other plyrs...


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Ferdinand to miss final
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
From what i've seen, most England players are being supportive of Terry at the moment.. so i hope with that Terry won't get too carried away with his own issues..


its not that big deal but tnx a lot 2 d eng press its nw a mess...im cnfident tery will overcome this issue....
if he does well against egypt it will stop d critics...
as 4 campbell or tery, i'll go wif that famous man whore tery

yeah, d press is making it such an issue. i think they're making him an early scapegoat if eng fail in the WC again

nway, england need to pull themselves together. juz a few months ago everything was going perfectly for eng. but rite now its a mess, what with the terry/cole scandal, shawcross tackle, key plyrs off-form and multiple other injuries to other plyrs...


A.Cole's injury is a big concern.. isk2..


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Ferdinand to miss final
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
From what i've seen, most England players are being supportive of Terry at the moment.. so i hope with that Terry won't get too carried away with his own issues..


its not that big deal but tnx a lot 2 d eng press its nw a mess...im cnfident tery will overcome this issue....
if he does well against egypt it will stop d critics...
as 4 campbell or tery, i'll go wif that famous man whore tery

yeah, d press is making it such an issue. i think they're making him an early scapegoat if eng fail in the WC again

nway, england need to pull themselves together. juz a few months ago everything was going perfectly for eng. but rite now its a mess, what with the terry/cole scandal, shawcross tackle, key plyrs off-form and multiple other injuries to other plyrs...


A.Cole's injury is a big concern.. isk2..

ye la. backup LB pn cm x power je...


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 695
Location: Andalusia
---------
Post Re: Ferdinand to miss final
I think baines was excellent last nite.. Solid at the back and quite impressive going forward.. Involved for SWP's goal as well.. If he can get more caps under his belt he will be better then.. :nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron