It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Ferdinand to miss final 
Site Admin

Post Re: Ferdinand to miss final
nazq wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Fasha wrote:
judin wrote:
ada kemungkinan besar fabio capello akan menarik balik captain
utk dberikan kpd stevie G
tu la...slalu sgt sakit blakang :P

tarik balik tu xla kot.. tp rase Gerrard akan lg influential dr die.. and mybe more appearance gak..

Aku Ada idea yg lg best.. Bg trus kat bridge jer!!! Drop Terry!!! Haha... (:D)

aku kena Image utk idea ni

from d moral POV, bridge is a swell guy. from the footballing POV, he's ****e haha

nway, go team bridge :up:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

nazq wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Fasha wrote:
judin wrote:

tarik balik tu xla kot.. tp rase Gerrard akan lg influential dr die.. and mybe more appearance gak..

Aku Ada idea yg lg best.. Bg trus kat bridge jer!!! Drop Terry!!! Haha... (:D)

aku kena Image utk idea ni

ak rs model undies 2 pn tgh gelak cm ko skg ni tgk isu tery vs bridge ni

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

latest update on tery vs bridge....

team tery.......2
team bridge....4

so ladies, pick ur team nw (:D)

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:

team tery.......2
team bridge....4

team terry 0
team bridge 5

team terry tolak 2 pt pas belletti n ballack kene red. team bridge dpt 1 pt pas bellamy tiaw terry dlm interview die :nod:

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
judin wrote:

bg je kt grad...im commenting as an eng fan

thank goodness ur thinking the exact same thing as me.. As England fan, i would prefer Gerrard for captain.. i hope more and more UNITED fans who called themselves as England fans will think this way.. ENGLAND is ENGLAND and UNITED is UNITED.. i'm sick of hearing ppl saying, why Carrick is not chosen ahead of Lamps or Gerrard when it's obvious that these two are far far ahead of Carrick in term of quality..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

king wrote:

team tery.......2
team bridge....4

From moral point of view, Bridge would be the option.. as from England point of view, i'll pick Terry at any time..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

team tery.......2
team bridge....4

From moral point of view, Bridge would be the option.. as from England point of view, i'll pick Terry at any time..

but dont u think that this affair is really starting to have an effect on terry? for the past 4 games he has been awful. can we be confident he will regain back his form when the WC comes?

i've also read that a lot of the english plyrs are turning on terry. it will seriously disrupt the team spirit if the team is fractured...

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

team tery.......2
team bridge....4

but dont u think that this affair is really starting to have an effect on terry? for the past 4 games he has been awful. can we be confident he will regain back his form when the WC comes?

i've also read that a lot of the english plyrs are turning on terry. it will seriously disrupt the team spirit if the team is fractured...

well, of course he'll be experiencing that sort of thing for being a jack***... but i think he is professional enuff.. he would be dumb to let his career becoming from bad to worse..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

team tery.......2
team bridge....4

well, of course he'll be experiencing that sort of thing for being a jack***... but i think he is professional enuff.. he would be dumb to let his career becoming from bad to worse..

depends on whether he can pull himself together again. against everton, inter, ****ty, he was awful. nway, fabio will have a lot of work to do to make sure the england team can work together again with terry in d side...

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
depends on whether he can pull himself together again. against everton, inter, ****ty, he was awful. nway, fabio will have a lot of work to do to make sure the england team can work together again with terry in d side...

i know.. he's so essential to the squad.. and yet he is doing that shameless act.. i hated him but in term of ability, there's not much option available for England.. with Rio out injured most of the time, Terry has become more and more important.. if there's any other choice, i would definitely leave Terry out..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

i know.. he's so essential to the squad.. and yet he is doing that shameless act.. i hated him but in term of ability, there's not much option available for England.. with Rio out injured most of the time, Terry has become more and more important.. if there's any other choice, i would definitely leave Terry out..

cant believe that im saying this, but campbell is looking good

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

really? i didn't watch him play that much..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

really? i didn't watch him play that much..

yeah. not as pacey, a bit sluggish. but his positioning is quite good, and his aerial ability is still superb

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
yeah. not as pacey, a bit sluggish. but his positioning is quite good, and his aerial ability is still superb

so Sol is better than the off-form, crisis hit Terry?

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:

so Sol is better than the off-form, crisis hit Terry?

well, i think i need to elaborate more. i wont say he's bttr than terry. there's a lot of factors to be considered. i have to say, ability wise, terry is way bttr than campbell. but then again, we have to consider whether terry can regain his form back, which is not a definite thing anymore.

nway, i think campbell shld be considered back into the england squad, but maybe not 1st choice as yet...

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next