It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World 

Best freekick Taker
David Beckham 50%  50%  [ 9 ]
Andrea Pirlo 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Alessandro Del Piero 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Juninho 28%  28%  [ 5 ]
Shunsuke Nakamura 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
Roberto Carlos 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 18

 Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
(cold)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
my choice will always be.. u know who.. hahahaha..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
nape thread ni naek blk?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
Loque wrote:
nape thread ni naek blk?


ntah.. hahahaha..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
nape thread ni naek blk?


ntah.. hahahaha..

u see fasha, forum ni dh nazak dh. hmm...


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
nape thread ni naek blk?


ntah.. hahahaha..

u see fasha, forum ni dh nazak dh. hmm...


ala.. yeke? sorry for being so irresponsible lately.. but some ppl here, made me lose hope of maintaining the forum.. i wish i could be motivated.. but some attitude issues, turns me off!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
nape thread ni naek blk?


ntah.. hahahaha..

u see fasha, forum ni dh nazak dh. hmm...


ala.. yeke? sorry for being so irresponsible lately.. but some ppl here, made me lose hope of maintaining the forum.. i wish i could be motivated.. but some attitude issues, turns me off!

i understand what u mean. n its not ur fault. xkn u nk g berkempen pintu ke pintu suruh diorg aktif bforum huhu. tp 2 la, org cm dh ilang smgt, so yg remaining ni pn cm... hmm


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
nape thread ni naek blk?


ntah.. hahahaha..

u see fasha, forum ni dh nazak dh. hmm...


ala.. yeke? sorry for being so irresponsible lately.. but some ppl here, made me lose hope of maintaining the forum.. i wish i could be motivated.. but some attitude issues, turns me off!

i understand what u mean. n its not ur fault. xkn u nk g berkempen pintu ke pintu suruh diorg aktif bforum huhu. tp 2 la, org cm dh ilang smgt, so yg remaining ni pn cm... hmm


hehe.. i will try to revive this forum.. but ppl need to be more supportive.. and widen their horizon.. it's boring when the topic is not wide enough to discuss.. i won't let this forum die.. i worked very hard to maintain it in the past.. i hope i still have the same motivation and determination..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
Fasha wrote:
hehe.. i will try to revive this forum.. but ppl need to be more supportive.. and widen their horizon.. it's boring when the topic is not wide enough to discuss.. i won't let this forum die.. i worked very hard to maintain it in the past.. i hope i still have the same motivation and determination..

caya lah fasha :suprised:

ye la, kte kene pastikan org bminat nk forum atas sbb ianya menarik, bkn sbb tpakse or ape


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
hehe.. i will try to revive this forum.. but ppl need to be more supportive.. and widen their horizon.. it's boring when the topic is not wide enough to discuss.. i won't let this forum die.. i worked very hard to maintain it in the past.. i hope i still have the same motivation and determination..

caya lah fasha :suprised:

ye la, kte kene pastikan org bminat nk forum atas sbb ianya menarik, bkn sbb tpakse or ape


haha.. i'm doing this for the forum sake.. and for those with the attitude.. i hope they will change! kdg2 tu i'll come across the same lame excuse.. such as.. owh i didn't know as much.. owh, i didn't speak English that well.. to me those are excuses.. we all love football.. there must be something we can all talk about right?


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
I wish Hardi Jaafar would be included in the voting, but nvrmind..terpaksa undi org lain la cmni..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
hehe.. i will try to revive this forum.. but ppl need to be more supportive.. and widen their horizon.. it's boring when the topic is not wide enough to discuss.. i won't let this forum die.. i worked very hard to maintain it in the past.. i hope i still have the same motivation and determination..

caya lah fasha :suprised:

ye la, kte kene pastikan org bminat nk forum atas sbb ianya menarik, bkn sbb tpakse or ape


haha.. i'm doing this for the forum sake.. and for those with the attitude.. i hope they will change! kdg2 tu i'll come across the same lame excuse.. such as.. owh i didn't know as much.. owh, i didn't speak English that well.. to me those are excuses.. we all love football.. there must be something we can all talk about right?


thats the DB spirit fasha...im proud of u.. :nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
currently i dont know who....but sure becks bend those 2 perfection...gd old times... ='(


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
hehe.. i will try to revive this forum.. but ppl need to be more supportive.. and widen their horizon.. it's boring when the topic is not wide enough to discuss.. i won't let this forum die.. i worked very hard to maintain it in the past.. i hope i still have the same motivation and determination..

caya lah fasha :suprised:

ye la, kte kene pastikan org bminat nk forum atas sbb ianya menarik, bkn sbb tpakse or ape


haha.. i'm doing this for the forum sake.. and for those with the attitude.. i hope they will change! kdg2 tu i'll come across the same lame excuse.. such as.. owh i didn't know as much.. owh, i didn't speak English that well.. to me those are excuses.. we all love football.. there must be something we can all talk about right?


thats the DB spirit fasha...im proud of u.. :nod:

dragon ball?

Image

i love DB :nod:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
---------
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
riochan wrote:
I wish Hardi Jaafar would be included in the voting, but nvrmind..terpaksa undi org lain la cmni..


ehhhhhh.. i thought the voting ended long ago.. perhaps u could come up with a new thread specializing in those who take good free kick in Malaysia or Asia.. that should be interesting..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron