It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World 

Best freekick Taker
David Beckham 50%  50%  [ 9 ]
Andrea Pirlo 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Alessandro Del Piero 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Juninho 28%  28%  [ 5 ]
Shunsuke Nakamura 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
Roberto Carlos 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 18

 Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3913
Location: johor bahru
Post Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
ak dapt dari web lain so paste je la kat sini..
Two of Europe's most renowned free-kick takers, Alessandro Del Piero and Juninho Pernambucano, both scored from set-pieces in the Champions League in midweek. But who is the best free kick taker in the world?
Since joining Lyon in 2001, Brazilian midfielder Juninho has come to be regarded as something of a free kick specialist. Indeed on Wednesday night against Steaua Bucharest, the 33-year-old scored his 40th direct free kick for the seven-time French champions. This works out at just under six goals a season.

Another player who strikes fear into opponents when he lines up a dead ball is Juventus icon Alex Del Piero. This season in particular the Golden Boy is on a hot streak, and his curler against Real Madrid was incredibly his fourth goal from a free kick this term, and his second in a matter of days.

Juninho and Del Piero are not the only two players though who can legitimately claim to be the best free-kick taker in the world. Goal.com’s worldwide journalists have worked together to provide a list of nominations. It will then be up to you, the fans, to decide who really is number one.

UK

Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United & Portugal)
Robin Van Persie (Arsenal & Holland)
Steven Gerrard (Liverpool & England)
Deco (Chelsea & Portugal)
Michael Ballack (Chelsea & Germany)
Shunsuke Nakamura (Celtic & Japan)

Italy

Alessandro Del Piero (Juventus & Italy)
Andrea Pirlo (Milan & Italy)
Ronaldinho (Milan & Brazil)
Adrian Mutu (Fiorentina & Romania)
Francesco Totti (Roma & Italy)

Spain

Wesley Sneijder (Real Madrid & Holland)
Rafael Van der Vaart (Real Madrid & Holland)
Simao (Atletico Madrid & Portugal)
Dani Alves (Barcelona & Brazil)
Xavi (Barcelona & Spain)

Germany

Diego (Werder Bremen & Brazil)
Sejad Salihovic (1899 Hoffenheim & Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Piotr Trochowski (Hamburger SV & Germany)

France

Juninho Pernambucano (Lyon & Brazil)
Wendel (Bordeaux & Brazil)
Yoann Gourcuff (Bordeaux & France)

Holland

Daniel Pranjic (Heerenveen & Croatia)
Ibrahim Afellay (PSV & Holland)

Southern Europe

Alex (Fenerbahce & Brazil)
Roberto Carlos (Fenerbahce & Brazil)
Alvaro Recoba (Panionios & Uruguay)
Predrag Djordjevic (Olympiakos & Serbia)

Asia

Kim Hyeung-beom (Hyundai Motors & South Korea)
Yasuhito Endo (Gamba Osaka & Japan)
Du Zhenyu (Changchun Yatai & China)

South & North America

Juan Roman Riquelme (Boca Juniors & Argentina)
Juan Sebastian Veron (Estudiantes & Argentina)
Hernan Adrian Gonzalez (San Lorenzo & Argentina)
Washington (Fluminense & Brazil)
Nilmar (Internacional & Brazil)
Ruben Bustos (Internacional & Colombia)
David Beckham (Los Angeles Galaxy & England)

so korang cmne lak?? :)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
aku pilih Becks
dulu kini selamanya :lol:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
this is hard cuz different players used different method.. so i won't be giving any answer to this question.. but i will say who i think is among the best free-kick taker in the world..

obviously, i'll say Becks.. it's his speciality.. his curling freekick is just brilliant, amazing..huhu.. plus, the accuracy of ball he delivered while taking his freekick is just almost perfect.. nevertheless, his freekick is CLASS!



my other choice, will be Andrea Pirlo.. loved his freekicks.. he made it looks so simple..



and i won't be forgetting Juninho.. his freekick is superb.. depends more on the power of the ball he shoot..



and who could ever forget Roberto Carlos? his freekick against France in 98 still fresh on my mind..huhu..



and last but not least, my bias choice..hahaha.. David Villa's freekick..hehehe...



26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
fzrn wrote:
ak dapt dari web lain so paste je la kat sini..
Two of Europe's most renowned free-kick takers, Alessandro Del Piero and Juninho Pernambucano, both scored from set-pieces in the Champions League in midweek. But who is the best free kick taker in the world?
Since joining Lyon in 2001, Brazilian midfielder Juninho has come to be regarded as something of a free kick specialist. Indeed on Wednesday night against Steaua Bucharest, the 33-year-old scored his 40th direct free kick for the seven-time French champions. This works out at just under six goals a season.

Another player who strikes fear into opponents when he lines up a dead ball is Juventus icon Alex Del Piero. This season in particular the Golden Boy is on a hot streak, and his curler against Real Madrid was incredibly his fourth goal from a free kick this term, and his second in a matter of days.

Juninho and Del Piero are not the only two players though who can legitimately claim to be the best free-kick taker in the world. Goal.com’s worldwide journalists have worked together to provide a list of nominations. It will then be up to you, the fans, to decide who really is number one.

UK

Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United & Portugal)
Robin Van Persie (Arsenal & Holland)
Steven Gerrard (Liverpool & England)
Deco (Chelsea & Portugal)
Michael Ballack (Chelsea & Germany)
Shunsuke Nakamura (Celtic & Japan)

Italy

Alessandro Del Piero (Juventus & Italy)
Andrea Pirlo (Milan & Italy)
Ronaldinho (Milan & Brazil)
Adrian Mutu (Fiorentina & Romania)
Francesco Totti (Roma & Italy)

Spain

Wesley Sneijder (Real Madrid & Holland)
Rafael Van der Vaart (Real Madrid & Holland)
Simao (Atletico Madrid & Portugal)
Dani Alves (Barcelona & Brazil)
Xavi (Barcelona & Spain)

Germany

Diego (Werder Bremen & Brazil)
Sejad Salihovic (1899 Hoffenheim & Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Piotr Trochowski (Hamburger SV & Germany)

France

Juninho Pernambucano (Lyon & Brazil)
Wendel (Bordeaux & Brazil)
Yoann Gourcuff (Bordeaux & France)

Holland

Daniel Pranjic (Heerenveen & Croatia)
Ibrahim Afellay (PSV & Holland)

Southern Europe

Alex (Fenerbahce & Brazil)
Roberto Carlos (Fenerbahce & Brazil)
Alvaro Recoba (Panionios & Uruguay)
Predrag Djordjevic (Olympiakos & Serbia)

Asia

Kim Hyeung-beom (Hyundai Motors & South Korea)
Yasuhito Endo (Gamba Osaka & Japan)
Du Zhenyu (Changchun Yatai & China)

South & North America

Juan Roman Riquelme (Boca Juniors & Argentina)
Juan Sebastian Veron (Estudiantes & Argentina)
Hernan Adrian Gonzalez (San Lorenzo & Argentina)
Washington (Fluminense & Brazil)
Nilmar (Internacional & Brazil)
Ruben Bustos (Internacional & Colombia)
David Beckham (Los Angeles Galaxy & England)

so korang cmne lak?? :)


this article is lacking something.. and it's ROBERTO CARLOS.. he always had amazing freekicks..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 261
Location: -OUTSIDE MALAYSIA-
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
fzrn wrote:
ak dapt dari web lain so paste je la kat sini..
Two of Europe's most renowned free-kick takers, Alessandro Del Piero and Juninho Pernambucano, both scored from set-pieces in the Champions League in midweek. But who is the best free kick taker in the world?
Since joining Lyon in 2001, Brazilian midfielder Juninho has come to be regarded as something of a free kick specialist. Indeed on Wednesday night against Steaua Bucharest, the 33-year-old scored his 40th direct free kick for the seven-time French champions. This works out at just under six goals a season.

Another player who strikes fear into opponents when he lines up a dead ball is Juventus icon Alex Del Piero. This season in particular the Golden Boy is on a hot streak, and his curler against Real Madrid was incredibly his fourth goal from a free kick this term, and his second in a matter of days.

Juninho and Del Piero are not the only two players though who can legitimately claim to be the best free-kick taker in the world. Goal.com’s worldwide journalists have worked together to provide a list of nominations. It will then be up to you, the fans, to decide who really is number one.

UK

Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United & Portugal)
Robin Van Persie (Arsenal & Holland)
Steven Gerrard (Liverpool & England)
Deco (Chelsea & Portugal)
Michael Ballack (Chelsea & Germany)
Shunsuke Nakamura (Celtic & Japan)

Italy

Alessandro Del Piero (Juventus & Italy)
Andrea Pirlo (Milan & Italy)
Ronaldinho (Milan & Brazil)
Adrian Mutu (Fiorentina & Romania)
Francesco Totti (Roma & Italy)

Spain

Wesley Sneijder (Real Madrid & Holland)
Rafael Van der Vaart (Real Madrid & Holland)
Simao (Atletico Madrid & Portugal)
Dani Alves (Barcelona & Brazil)
Xavi (Barcelona & Spain)

Germany

Diego (Werder Bremen & Brazil)
Sejad Salihovic (1899 Hoffenheim & Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Piotr Trochowski (Hamburger SV & Germany)

France

Juninho Pernambucano (Lyon & Brazil)
Wendel (Bordeaux & Brazil)
Yoann Gourcuff (Bordeaux & France)

Holland

Daniel Pranjic (Heerenveen & Croatia)
Ibrahim Afellay (PSV & Holland)

Southern Europe

Alex (Fenerbahce & Brazil)
Roberto Carlos (Fenerbahce & Brazil)
Alvaro Recoba (Panionios & Uruguay)
Predrag Djordjevic (Olympiakos & Serbia)

Asia

Kim Hyeung-beom (Hyundai Motors & South Korea)
Yasuhito Endo (Gamba Osaka & Japan)
Du Zhenyu (Changchun Yatai & China)

South & North America

Juan Roman Riquelme (Boca Juniors & Argentina)
Juan Sebastian Veron (Estudiantes & Argentina)
Hernan Adrian Gonzalez (San Lorenzo & Argentina)
Washington (Fluminense & Brazil)
Nilmar (Internacional & Brazil)
Ruben Bustos (Internacional & Colombia)
David Beckham (Los Angeles Galaxy & England)

so korang cmne lak?? :)


ak suke NAKAMURA amik freekick..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1387
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
ronaldo maybe...huhu..

ade kawan aku ckp..ade org kaji..free kick becks n free kick ronaldo...

becks ni free kick die curl je...mksd nye..sape2 blh bt..roberto carlos pn..tyme lwn france..curl jgk..tp tendang dpn kaki..

tp..if ronaldo tendang dgn sebetul2 nye...i mean..if sudut kaki bola tu die sepak ngn betul..bola die blh jd "S"..cntoh..mse die tndg lwn portsmouth..season lps..yg james tgk je tuh..satu ag aku perasan...tyme lwn celtic bru ni..bola tuh cm ular kna palu..hoho...(tp ade tyme2 die laa..xselalu)..ni kwn aku laa ckp

roberto carlos pn..cun...dan laju...hoho


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1387
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
how about the best striker in the world..?xde org nk post topic bru ke..huhu


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
My best Top Five Freekick taker of all time....

1. David Beckham

2. Rivaldo

3. Sanisa Mihalovic

4. Andrea Pirlo

5. Lius Jose Chilavert

p/s : BTW most of ron freekicks were sux! huhu..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1294
Location: somewhere only we know
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
[quote="Fasha

this article is lacking something.. and it's ROBERTO CARLOS.. he always had amazing freekicks..[/quote]

ade kan roberto carlos kat turki tu..

anyway,aku punye list(based on accuracy):

1.becks
2.juninho
3.nakamura

Image


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2595
Location: Seattlewangsa
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
1. Juninho Pernambuchano
2. Shunsuke Nakamura
3. David Beckham
4. Roberto Carlos
5. Cristiano Ronaldo

klu ikot ratio shots:shots converted, aku rasa aku betol kot.. huhuhu... blasah jek!


Last edited by shafinabazilah on 26 thUTCp 2008, edited 2 times in total.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4744
Location: Arked Niaga
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
tetap juninho pernambuchano!!

score his 40th freekick goal in his career!

superb!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
the best beck's freekick i ever witness was the one he took in the dying mins of England WC qualifier against Greece at Old Trafford.. which equalized the score and took England to the 2002 World cup.. huhu.. that was stunning dude! for those who has missed that match.. U should download the full 90mins of that match.. as a captain becks was just simply brilliant that day..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2595
Location: Seattlewangsa
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
faizul-azlan® wrote:
the best beck's freekick i ever witness was the one he took in the dying mins of England WC qualifier against Greece at Old Trafford.. which equalized the score and took England to the 2002 World cup.. huhu.. that was stunning dude! for those who has missed that match.. U should download the full 90mins of that match.. as a captain becks was just simply brilliant that day..


that's one of the best match winning (in that case "drawing") goal in any match but if we're talking abt consistency, i really2 still think Juninho's better by a mile.


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4744
Location: Arked Niaga
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
shafinabazilah wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
the best beck's freekick i ever witness was the one he took in the dying mins of England WC qualifier against Greece at Old Trafford.. which equalized the score and took England to the 2002 World cup.. huhu.. that was stunning dude! for those who has missed that match.. U should download the full 90mins of that match.. as a captain becks was just simply brilliant that day..


that's one of the best match winning (in that case "drawing") goal in any match but if we're talking abt consistency, i really2 still think Juninho's better by a mile.



Betol3x


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2846
Location: Serbia
---------
Post Re: Debate Special: Who Is The Best Free-Kick Taker In The World
Aku suker Andrea Pirlo amik free kick....die sepak cam simple jer tp best..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron