It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

DA SILVA TWINS COULD START AGAINST BOLTON 
Site Admin

Post Re: Latest NEWS on Fabio Da Silva..
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
i dislike him for no reason.. hahahahaha...

u can b honest wif us fash...u dont like him coz he's not handsome like a rock star rite...muahaha

if being handsome is a factor in liking or disliking a player, i won't be calling myself a footy supporter.. and plus, i'm not into a rock star...

my b i shud rephrase it - R&B star...thats more like it rite

still, i don't think LOOKS factor should distinguish our likings or dislikings.. huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:

u can b honest wif us fash...u dont like him coz he's not handsome like a rock star rite...muahaha

if being handsome is a factor in liking or disliking a player, i won't be calling myself a footy supporter.. and plus, i'm not into a rock star...

still, i don't think LOOKS factor should distinguish our likings or dislikings.. huhu..

i like gurls who looks nice. 8-)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:

i was referring to FOOTY.. if ur talking about liking a person, EVERYONE would love a nice looking person..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:

ko memg nk kebas sume...maria 2 tingal r utk ak :mrgreen:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:

ko memg nk kebas sume...maria 2 tingal r utk ak :mrgreen:

aisehmen, mane leh cmni bro. best man win la 8-)

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

BOYS FROM BRAZIL PONDER TEASER

Manchester United's Brazilian twins Fabio and Rafael have revealed former Red Devils assistant boss Carlos Queiroz is keen for them to switch allegiance to Portugal.

The 18-year-olds, who have represented the South American nation at under-15 and under-17 level, are yet to make their debuts for the senior team.

They are both understandably keen to play for their home country in the future, but Portugal coach Queiroz, formerly Sir Alex Ferguson's right-hand man at Old Trafford, is trying to tempt them to change their mind.

"I still dream of the national team. I am young and still have a lot to prove," Rafael told GloboEsporte.com.

Fabio added: "Queiroz has already worked with us. He likes both me and Rafael and calls us any time. He really wants us to play for Portugal, but I don't know.

"Every (Brazilian) guy wants to play in the yellow shirt and play in a World Cup. I'd rather wait a little bit."

Fabio revealed Queiroz had initially hoped both players might represent Portugal at under-23 level before stepping up to the senior side.

Both Rafael and Fabio hold Portuguese passports as well as Brazilian ones.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: QUEIROZ WANTS DA SILVA TWINS FOR PORTUGAL
INJURY CONCERNS FOR FERGUSON

Manchester United full-backs Rafael and Fabio da Silva are poised to make history this week by becoming the first Brazilian twin brothers to start a Premier League match when the champions travel to Bolton.

An illustration of how the league has assumed a global identity, the two 18-year-olds are set to line up in the roles regularly filled by the Neville brothers, Gary and Phil, ten years ago.

Of greater concern, however, to Sir Alex Ferguson will be the mounting number of injuries that threaten to derail his side's march to the top of the league table.

Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra and Wes Brown are all ruled out of Saturday's match, and Jonny Evans, Ferdinand's stand-in, is rated doubtful. Were the youngster to miss out, Gary Neville is expected to partner Nemanja Vidic in central defence, resulting in Rafael's return to the team at right-back. On the opposite side of defence, either John O'Shea or Fabio will replace Evra.

Ferguson's problems do not end in defence, with Wayne Rooney ruled out for three weeks after damaging a hamstring in Wednesday's win over Wigan and both Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez requiring treatment this week.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: DA SILVA TWINS COULD START AGAINST BOLTON
FAbio....xsaba r nk tgk die beraksi..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

---------
Post Re: DA SILVA TWINS COULD START AGAINST BOLTON
owenhargreaves wrote:
FAbio....xsaba r nk tgk die beraksi..

ko xtgk ke mase die main pre-season aritu?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM