It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

chelsea??biler nak drop points?? 
Site Admin

Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
Fergie: Gunners can spike Chelsea
Stuart Mathieson
25/10/2008

SIR Alex Ferguson believes Arsenal could be the team to spike Chelsea's guns at Stamford Bridge and blow a hole in the Premiership title race.

Fifth-placed United are at Everton today but tomorrow sees the top of the table showdown between Phil Scolari and Rafa Benitez's joint league leaders in London.

The Reds boss anticipates a stalemate at Chelsea's HQ that would suit the champions.

It would also mean Fortress Stamford Bridge would add another game to Chelsea's phenomenal 86-match unbeaten home record in the league.

The last side to win in the Premier League at Chelsea was Arsenal in February 2004.

And Fergie believes the Gunners' visit to their London rivals on November 30 could be a more significant fixture in the battle for the league crown.

"Chelsea losing at home will happen at some point. It might happen tomorrow, it might happen some other time. But it will happen," says Sir Alex.

"But I think tomorrow's game between them will be very tight, not many goals in it. If you look at the record between them over the past few years there have been quite a few nil-nils between them, so I don't think that's the most important top of the table clash.

"I think when Arsenal play Chelsea could be more significant because I think Arsenal can win games.

"Chelsea v Liverpool games are tight, they're so tight it will probably be a draw. It looks as if a draw is the more favourable result there, whereas Arsenal could win there because they've got the quality to win."

Holders

Chelsea's 100 per cent away record, plus a goal difference of 16, which is double that of title holders United, has seen them installed as favourites to snatch the League crown from the Reds' grasp.

But Fergie believes United's trip to Tokyo in December for the World Club Championship is the real reason why the holders have been demoted in the betting.

"It's interesting that the bookies make Chelsea favourites for the title. I think the reason for that is that we've got the World Championship in Japan," he says.

"We are away for ten days and coming back from that type of tournament is a test for us. We are back on the 23rd and then play Stoke away on Boxing Day so that's a test. That's where the title will be decided for us - how we handle that.

"Injuries are going to be a factor. So far we've coped with the loss of Paul Scholes, Owen Hargreaves and Michael Carrick, which is good going. We coped without Ronaldo for the first few games.

"We have to have a good squad available to handle going to Japan and we've also got a couple of games to make up."

Those games are against Fulham, which was postponed because of United's Super Cup duty in August and Wigan which has been postponed on December 20 as United will be in the Far East).

Crucial

"If we have a good run in the League Cup, which we have to do, then coming into the second half of the season is going to be a big test for us. That's why I say what's crucial to us is how we handle going to Japan.

"On New Year's Day we want to be around the top of the league to give ourselves a chance, because with those two games to make up it may prove difficult for us. We've got to be right up there."

Seven clubs will battle for the Fifa Club World Cup in Japan from December 11 to 21. European champions United play alongside Pachuca (Mexico), Waitakere (New Zealand) and LDU Quito (Ecuador).

The Asian Champions League winners and African Champions League winners will be known next month and hosts Japan's J-League winners will complete the group.

United won't play until the semi final stage on Thursday December 18 in Yokohama.

Fergie believes that, despite the difficulties it poses, the tournament is worthwhile.

"Of course it's worth it. It's the World Championship," says the United manager.

"We're the only British team that's won it, and we have a chance to win it for a second time, even though it's under a different umbrella now.

"The reason we're playing in it is because we won the European Cup, so hopefully we'll be playing in it for the next three years."

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
shahrolemazwan wrote:
Loque wrote:
jwpn utk tajuk thread ko ni: hr ahd ni ;)

so,tpaksela harap fool dpt beat chelsea..
xpun harapkan match 2 draw..

NOPE.. i WANT SCUMS to lose.. it's annoys me to see them above us in the league table..

argh..SCUMS..
LOSE?
DRAW?
LOSE?
DRAW?
LOSE?
DRAW?

Can't make up my mind..damn. :evil: :evil:

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

naz wrote:
Fasha wrote:
shahrolemazwan wrote:
Loque wrote:
jwpn utk tajuk thread ko ni: hr ahd ni ;)

so,tpaksela harap fool dpt beat chelsea..
xpun harapkan match 2 draw..

NOPE.. i WANT SCUMS to lose.. it's annoys me to see them above us in the league table..

argh..SCUMS..
LOSE?
DRAW?
LOSE?
DRAW?
LOSE?
DRAW?

Can't make up my mind..damn. :evil: :evil:

SCUMS HAVE TO LOSE NO MATTER WHUT!

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
Stuart Mathieson
25/10/2008

SIR Alex Ferguson believes Arsenal could be the team to spike Chelsea's guns at Stamford Bridge and blow a hole in the Premiership title race.

Fifth-placed United are at Everton today but tomorrow sees the top of the table showdown between Phil Scolari and Rafa Benitez's joint league leaders in London.

The Reds boss anticipates a stalemate at Chelsea's HQ that would suit the champions.

It would also mean Fortress Stamford Bridge would add another game to Chelsea's phenomenal 86-match unbeaten home record in the league.

The last side to win in the Premier League at Chelsea was Arsenal in February 2004.

And Fergie believes the Gunners' visit to their London rivals on November 30 could be a more significant fixture in the battle for the league crown.

"Chelsea losing at home will happen at some point. It might happen tomorrow, it might happen some other time. But it will happen," says Sir Alex.

"But I think tomorrow's game between them will be very tight, not many goals in it. If you look at the record between them over the past few years there have been quite a few nil-nils between them, so I don't think that's the most important top of the table clash.

"I think when Arsenal play Chelsea could be more significant because I think Arsenal can win games.

"Chelsea v Liverpool games are tight, they're so tight it will probably be a draw. It looks as if a draw is the more favourable result there, whereas Arsenal could win there because they've got the quality to win."

Holders

Chelsea's 100 per cent away record, plus a goal difference of 16, which is double that of title holders United, has seen them installed as favourites to snatch the League crown from the Reds' grasp.

But Fergie believes United's trip to Tokyo in December for the World Club Championship is the real reason why the holders have been demoted in the betting.

"It's interesting that the bookies make Chelsea favourites for the title. I think the reason for that is that we've got the World Championship in Japan," he says.

"We are away for ten days and coming back from that type of tournament is a test for us. We are back on the 23rd and then play Stoke away on Boxing Day so that's a test. That's where the title will be decided for us - how we handle that.

"Injuries are going to be a factor. So far we've coped with the loss of Paul Scholes, Owen Hargreaves and Michael Carrick, which is good going. We coped without Ronaldo for the first few games.

"We have to have a good squad available to handle going to Japan and we've also got a couple of games to make up."

Those games are against Fulham, which was postponed because of United's Super Cup duty in August and Wigan which has been postponed on December 20 as United will be in the Far East).

Crucial

"If we have a good run in the League Cup, which we have to do, then coming into the second half of the season is going to be a big test for us. That's why I say what's crucial to us is how we handle going to Japan.

"On New Year's Day we want to be around the top of the league to give ourselves a chance, because with those two games to make up it may prove difficult for us. We've got to be right up there."

Seven clubs will battle for the Fifa Club World Cup in Japan from December 11 to 21. European champions United play alongside Pachuca (Mexico), Waitakere (New Zealand) and LDU Quito (Ecuador).

The Asian Champions League winners and African Champions League winners will be known next month and hosts Japan's J-League winners will complete the group.

United won't play until the semi final stage on Thursday December 18 in Yokohama.

Fergie believes that, despite the difficulties it poses, the tournament is worthwhile.

"Of course it's worth it. It's the World Championship," says the United manager.

"We're the only British team that's won it, and we have a chance to win it for a second time, even though it's under a different umbrella now.

"The reason we're playing in it is because we won the European Cup, so hopefully we'll be playing in it for the next three years."

as much as SAF hates the gooners, he is never going to say that those scums can break the chelski's home record!! lol!! remember before the season starts, a reporter asked him who he thinks will challenge united for the title? never once he mentioned the S.C.U.M.S.!!

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

shafinabazilah wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Stuart Mathieson
25/10/2008

Holders

Crucial

as much as SAF hates the gooners, he is never going to say that those scums can break the chelski's home record!! lol!! remember before the season starts, a reporter asked him who he thinks will challenge united for the title? never once he mentioned the S.C.U.M.S.!!

i remember the old days when keane n viera are around..hahaha

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

I JUST HAD THE GREATEST NIGHTMARE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.. SCUMS ON TOP! OH MY GOD.. MY DAY HAD JUST GONE BAD TO WORSE...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

xpuas ht ar camner liverpool bleh mng...

aku xtgk game ni pn tp aku ttp xpuas ht...

aaku lebih rela chelsea duk kat atas arrr...

H***M J***H tol arrr!!!!!

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

i'm f****** PISSED!! stoopid chelsea... just hate it .. i hate to see SCUMS in the position that they're in rite now.. spoiled my mood for the whole year.. damn it.. WHY must i be tortured this way????

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
i'm f****** PISSED!! stoopid chelsea... just hate it .. i hate to see SCUMS in the position that they're in rite now.. spoiled my mood for the whole year.. damn it.. WHY must i be tortured this way????

bngang tol arrrr......

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Tun Ali wrote:
Fasha wrote:

bngang tol arrrr......

i don't care much about Chelsea being up there but i'm F****** pissed when the SCUMS did.. gosh!!

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

aku lg rela chelsux klh sbb ikt teori aku,season2 lpas liverfool klh ngan team2 y xpower...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

i'm just F****** pissed.. i had nuthin else to say.. and i'm thinking of bombing Anfield at the moment.. that is how pissed i am..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

fu*k scums...

xpe,bia liverfool rase dok ats...aku yakin x kan smpi abes season diorang kat atas coz MAN UTD leh bid scums kat trafford nnt...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

alif roznan wrote:
fu*k scums...

xpe,bia liverfool rase dok ats...aku yakin x kan smpi abes season diorang kat atas coz MAN UTD leh bid scums kat trafford nnt...

i'm praying hard that they won't be there at the end of the season but that would have to mean that UNITED need to win every single game and avoid any points dropping until our position is finally secured..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

---------
ingat ni rakan2..
sapa cepat naik, dia akan cepat turun..
man utd last season pn lmbt naik kan?
relax k? yg penting, **** liverpool..**** chelsea..
both of them...****!

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail WWW