It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 chelsea??biler nak drop points?? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 141
Post chelsea??biler nak drop points??
haih..chelsea seems like unbeatable this season..whats ur opinion??
after last game against boro..they run amok..5-0..away..plus banyak player yg injured..damn!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
i may sound mean.. but should we care?huhu...


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 141
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
Fasha wrote:
i may sound mean.. but should we care?huhu...


huhu..nope..i think we need chelsea to drop points doesnt we??


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 623
Location: Penang T'koyak Rabak!
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
it's our job, izenit?

MAN UNITED!!!!!!!! WOT'S UR PROFESSION???

AUHHH AUHHH AUHHH!!!

Kena nanti Chelsea, KENA!!!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1294
Location: somewhere only we know
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
yeah..who cares???


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
aku nak chelsea menang sampai dekat-dekat end season.. pastu kalah a few games and drop point here and there.. then United menang title on the last day of the season.. perghhh.. pedih tuh! hahaha.. :D


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3913
Location: johor bahru
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
faizul-azlan® wrote:
aku nak chelsea menang sampai dekat-dekat end season.. pastu kalah a few games and drop point here and there.. then United menang title on the last day of the season.. perghhh.. pedih tuh! hahaha.. :D

bhaya la lan w/n ak xnak ambik tau sal chel**** ni..
baik la xyah mng langsung jek..huhu


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
naz wrote:
Fasha wrote:
i may sound mean.. but should we care?huhu...


huhu..nope..i think we need chelsea to drop points doesnt we??


yes.. we need chelsea to drop points but we GOT TO MAKE SURE that we didn't drop any points as well.. so as far as i'm concerned, i care more about us getting points rather than others.. plus, it's still early.. there is still plenty of games.. and CHelsea is yet to face the other big 4..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 141
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
Fasha wrote:
naz wrote:
Fasha wrote:
i may sound mean.. but should we care?huhu...


huhu..nope..i think we need chelsea to drop points doesnt we??


yes.. we need chelsea to drop points but we GOT TO MAKE SURE that we didn't drop any points as well.. so as far as i'm concerned, i care more about us getting points rather than others.. plus, it's still early.. there is still plenty of games.. and CHelsea is yet to face the other big 4..


hoho...we already face the 2 big team..err not so big laa..haha plus its all away..tol x??huhu.


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
naz wrote:
Fasha wrote:
naz wrote:
Fasha wrote:
i may sound mean.. but should we care?huhu...


huhu..nope..i think we need chelsea to drop points doesnt we??


yes.. we need chelsea to drop points but we GOT TO MAKE SURE that we didn't drop any points as well.. so as far as i'm concerned, i care more about us getting points rather than others.. plus, it's still early.. there is still plenty of games.. and CHelsea is yet to face the other big 4..


hoho...we already face the 2 big team..err not so big laa..haha plus its all away..tol x??huhu.


but sometimes the so called smaller clubs.. raised their performance against us,, and that is more terrifying..


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 141
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
Fasha wrote:
naz wrote:
Fasha wrote:
naz wrote:
Fasha wrote:
i may sound mean.. but should we care?huhu...


huhu..nope..i think we need chelsea to drop points doesnt we??


yes.. we need chelsea to drop points but we GOT TO MAKE SURE that we didn't drop any points as well.. so as far as i'm concerned, i care more about us getting points rather than others.. plus, it's still early.. there is still plenty of games.. and CHelsea is yet to face the other big 4..


hoho...we already face the 2 big team..err not so big laa..haha plus its all away..tol x??huhu.


but sometimes the so called smaller clubs.. raised their performance against us,, and that is more terrifying..


huhu..dats football...


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2595
Location: Seattlewangsa
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
naz wrote:
Fasha wrote:
naz wrote:
Fasha wrote:
naz wrote:
Fasha wrote:
i may sound mean.. but should we care?huhu...


huhu..nope..i think we need chelsea to drop points doesnt we??


yes.. we need chelsea to drop points but we GOT TO MAKE SURE that we didn't drop any points as well.. so as far as i'm concerned, i care more about us getting points rather than others.. plus, it's still early.. there is still plenty of games.. and CHelsea is yet to face the other big 4..


hoho...we already face the 2 big team..err not so big laa..haha plus its all away..tol x??huhu.


but sometimes the so called smaller clubs.. raised their performance against us,, and that is more terrifying..


huhu..dats football...


well, think of it this way... the smaller clubs will also up their game against the other top clubs. just look at arsenal for instance. but at the same time, we can't be worrying about other clubs because it's out of our hands (unless u can fix the match then, that's for another topic). just concentrate on our own game and other things will come our way eventually.


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
jwpn utk tajuk thread ko ni: hr ahd ni ;)


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 473
Location: Land Of The 5 Warrior
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
Loque wrote:
jwpn utk tajuk thread ko ni: hr ahd ni ;)


so,tpaksela harap fool dpt beat chelsea..
xpun harapkan match 2 draw..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
---------
Post Re: chelsea??biler nak drop points??
shahrolemazwan wrote:
Loque wrote:
jwpn utk tajuk thread ko ni: hr ahd ni ;)


so,tpaksela harap fool dpt beat chelsea..
xpun harapkan match 2 draw..


NOPE.. i WANT SCUMS to lose.. it's annoys me to see them above us in the league table..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron