It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Carrick unsung but totally at home in the famous No16 shirt 
Author Message
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Carrick unsung but totally at home in the famous No16 shirt
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
carrick will take SA by storm :nod:


hopefully...cukup2 la dgn performance yo-yo
time to buck up!

MVP WC 2010, ko tgk la


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Carrick unsung but totally at home in the famous No16 shirt
Loque wrote:
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
carrick will take SA by storm :nod:


hopefully...cukup2 la dgn performance yo-yo
time to buck up!

MVP WC 2010, ko tgk la


mvp = most vulnerable player


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: Carrick unsung but totally at home in the famous No16 shirt
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
carrick will take SA by storm :nod:


hopefully...cukup2 la dgn performance yo-yo
time to buck up!

MVP WC 2010, ko tgk la


mvp = most vulnerable player

(:D)


26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Carrick unsung but totally at home in the famous No16 shirt
judin wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
carrick will take SA by storm :nod:


hopefully...cukup2 la dgn performance yo-yo
time to buck up!

MVP WC 2010, ko tgk la


mvp = most vulnerable player

(:D)


smenjak awl trlibat dng eng ak rs carrick x de provide pe2 yg worthy r...dia cm invincible je...ad pn x de gune sgt... x de pn hmm sme je...unless wc kali ni mr mediocre can prove a thing or 2


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
---------
Post Re: Carrick unsung but totally at home in the famous No16 shirt
king wrote:
smenjak awl trlibat dng eng ak rs carrick x de provide pe2 yg worthy r...dia cm invincible je...ad pn x de gune sgt... x de pn hmm sme je...unless wc kali ni mr mediocre can prove a thing or 2


couldn't agree more.. maybe die patut gnekan WC utk menyedarkan diri dan make himself visible again.. at least when the team needed him..


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron