It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Carrick unsung but totally at home in the famous No16 shirt 
Site Admin

Post Re: Carrick unsung but totally at home in the famous No16 shirt
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
the things is.. he has shown his ability.. what he can do and etc.. but he failed to maintain his best form.. when he was on a high.. everybody is kissing his *** saying all these beautiful things about him.. and now, he's in almost the lowest point of his career as UNITED player, ppl are saying things like this.. i don't know what ppl expect when we bought Carrick.. i feel like ppl are having high hopes on him.. too high i should say.. Let me remind everybody... he is a mediocre, team player whom we bought at the price of 16mil.. despite the hefty price tag.. i didn't expect him to fill in Keane's shoes ever! There's a different between a mediocre player & star player.. with mediocre player, this sort of thing happen.. we expect too much.. i, at one time.. even heard stupid statement like.. Carrick is better than Lampard or Gerrard in the England squad.. which i found seriously misleading because, he won't reach his level..he's not one of the world best midfielder to begin with.. so don't penalized him too much to be someone he will never be.. no matter how good he is.. i can honestly say.. he won't be as good as a quality star player..

i understand what u're trying to say here. honestly for me, i never said he's one of the best plyr or wuteva. thats d beauty of man utd, we dont really need a bunch of galacticos to make a winning team. but i feel that in terms of carrick, he is way below form, and he has let down d team when we needed him the most....

oh gosh.. can we for once dropped the galacticos issues.. i'm tired of it.. i wish we didn't have to mention it ever again!

as i said earlier.. i have nothing in his defence for his performance this season.. HE is crap.. but sometimes.. ppl are over-reacting.. which pissed me off.. we're displaying some sort of crappy performance in a whole this season.. the whole team has its own flaws in contributing to such form.. i don't care if ppl say.. we're still second eventho we didn't do that well.. we shouldn't be so easily satisfied.. sick of people complaining this and that.. asking the club to sell this person and that other person.. they talked without knowing the roots of the problem!

over-reaction and football fan is synonymous huhu. nway, i still think he will be here next season, n i hope he will regain his form again. juz want to express my disappointment for last season...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
the things is.. he has shown his ability.. what he can do and etc.. but he failed to maintain his best form.. when he was on a high.. everybody is kissing his *** saying all these beautiful things about him.. and now, he's in almost the lowest point of his career as UNITED player, ppl are saying things like this.. i don't know what ppl expect when we bought Carrick.. i feel like ppl are having high hopes on him.. too high i should say.. Let me remind everybody... he is a mediocre, team player whom we bought at the price of 16mil.. despite the hefty price tag.. i didn't expect him to fill in Keane's shoes ever! There's a different between a mediocre player & star player.. with mediocre player, this sort of thing happen.. we expect too much.. i, at one time.. even heard stupid statement like.. Carrick is better than Lampard or Gerrard in the England squad.. which i found seriously misleading because, he won't reach his level..he's not one of the world best midfielder to begin with.. so don't penalized him too much to be someone he will never be.. no matter how good he is.. i can honestly say.. he won't be as good as a quality star player..

i understand what u're trying to say here. honestly for me, i never said he's one of the best plyr or wuteva. thats d beauty of man utd, we dont really need a bunch of galacticos to make a winning team. but i feel that in terms of carrick, he is way below form, and he has let down d team when we needed him the most....

oh gosh.. can we for once dropped the galacticos issues.. i'm tired of it.. i wish we didn't have to mention it ever again!

as i said earlier.. i have nothing in his defence for his performance this season.. HE is crap.. but sometimes.. ppl are over-reacting.. which pissed me off.. we're displaying some sort of crappy performance in a whole this season.. the whole team has its own flaws in contributing to such form.. i don't care if ppl say.. we're still second eventho we didn't do that well.. we shouldn't be so easily satisfied.. sick of people complaining this and that.. asking the club to sell this person and that other person.. they talked without knowing the roots of the problem!

over-reaction and football fan is synonymous huhu. nway, i still think he will be here next season, n i hope he will regain his form again. juz want to express my disappointment for last season...

my disappointment too :8

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

judin wrote:
my disappointment too :8

agk la. dh la kte amat perlukn midfielder yg leh step up, memandangkan giggs n scholes dh tua, anderson n hargo injured, gibbo unproven. tggl fletcher je yg reliable...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

pe dia nyer best kualiti?...
keep hold of d ball - yeah against small minnows
gr8 vision - not so gr8 i think
watelse??
kte da bg cukp mse utk adapt etc...siap bg no 16 lg kt dia....totally dissapointed wif him

looks like my beloved Carrick is heavily criticized here.. and i can't help but agree that he has been crappy this season.. as for the reason of him becoming this way.. i had no idea.. because class is permanent and form is temporary.. that ability and skills won't just fades away in a matter of 1 season.. if he can do it few seasons back.. why can't he do it now? something is holding him back..

it's not a matter of adapting.. because such situation such have occured when he first joined UNITED.. he did well back then to occupy that position of his.. and why all the sudden adaptation issues are being raised? he fits the team and the system.. it's just a matter of him showing his true self.. he had it in him but reluctantly used it which is a shame..

He holds the ball quite well, i do think he too has good vision.. when he's doing well, he will be doing very well.. but when he's crap.. he is a bloody crappy.. so what i can conclude.. he is lacking in confidence & consistency..

agree wif u on class is permanent...form is temporary...honestly i dont c carrick as a classy player either...when he's on a run, he gives us some gd or excellent performance...especially against d lesser teams...d only big game i can think off when he reallllly delivered was that roma whipping

expectations will always b high at a club wif such a reputation like utd...n if carrick cant live up 2 it or live wif it, having a meltdown, being a softie etc than its gonna b tough...cud it b a case of misjudgment by saf when he bought him?...it cud coz saf is also human like us after all

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
expectations will always b high at a club wif such a reputation like utd...n if carrick cant live up 2 it or live wif it, having a meltdown, being a softie etc than its gonna b tough...cud it b a case of misjudgment by saf when he bought him?...it cud coz saf is also human like us after all

miller, djemba2, bellion, manucho etc etc proves you're right :suprised:

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
king wrote:

ur missing an important name there...massimo taibi.. :nod:

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:

dong fanzhuo kre x? legend group FS kte dl tu haha

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

aku da bc kt tenet sal capello back-up carrick.....
dia ckp,prfrmance time hr 2 xmnnjukkn aksi sbnar carrick

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

vAn dE sChuMee wrote:

tbf 1 team eng pn hampeh (cold)

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

vAn dE sChuMee wrote:

ala cm r aksi sbnar dia 2 mngujakan sgt...

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:

dong fanzhuo kre x? legend group FS kte dl tu haha

dia trslamat dr msk hall of shame sb dia da cpai status legend

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

i know it's a synonymous trait.. but sometimes over-reacting is just isn't necessary because what's done is done.. bashing a player unnecessarily won't change the outcome.. i bet he must have received a personal bashing from the gaffer himself.. and he himself is disappointed with how he has been doing this season..

Plus, over-reacting would only resulted in some stupid comments like sell him bla bla bla.. to be honest i'm quite sick of it.. as soon as a player stop functioning well for team, ppl will come up with those disgraceful word! For me, one man can't be blame for the situation.. i love to judge this sort of situation from a bigger point of view.. it's a team game, so everyone will have to share the blame.. with or without him on the pitch last season, the other players weren't that great either.. some may have been performing well, but those who were not performing that well are quite plenty too..

I just hope, he'll use the WC experience to boost him up and be whoever he was in the past.. he had done it b4, and it's not impossible for him to regain that sort of form..

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
king wrote:

pe dia nyer best kualiti?...
keep hold of d ball - yeah against small minnows
gr8 vision - not so gr8 i think
watelse??
kte da bg cukp mse utk adapt etc...siap bg no 16 lg kt dia....totally dissapointed wif him

looks like my beloved Carrick is heavily criticized here.. and i can't help but agree that he has been crappy this season.. as for the reason of him becoming this way.. i had no idea.. because class is permanent and form is temporary.. that ability and skills won't just fades away in a matter of 1 season.. if he can do it few seasons back.. why can't he do it now? something is holding him back..

it's not a matter of adapting.. because such situation such have occured when he first joined UNITED.. he did well back then to occupy that position of his.. and why all the sudden adaptation issues are being raised? he fits the team and the system.. it's just a matter of him showing his true self.. he had it in him but reluctantly used it which is a shame..

He holds the ball quite well, i do think he too has good vision.. when he's doing well, he will be doing very well.. but when he's crap.. he is a bloody crappy.. so what i can conclude.. he is lacking in confidence & consistency..

agree wif u on class is permanent...form is temporary...honestly i dont c carrick as a classy player either...when he's on a run, he gives us some gd or excellent performance...especially against d lesser teams...d only big game i can think off when he reallllly delivered was that roma whipping

the thing is.. Carrick is just what you've described.. i don't think SAF bought him for the fact that he's a tough kinda player.. i think everyone knew what type of player is Carrick.. and all the sudden ppl asked him to change.. to be more like Keano.. which he will never be! i like him the way he is.. he is doing his business silently.. though it pisses me off when he does it too quietly sometimes by being off-form.. and come to think of it again.. who doesn't have a slump in their career? it shouldn't be too surprising since he's been mediocre from the very beginning.. joining UNITED & wearing the no 16 won't change who he is.. what you guys have seen from him, was the best he can do as a footballer.. don't expect more than that..

Expectations are high at a club like UNITED.. i know that.. but the gaffer is not purchasing somebody with a very high credibility either.. so what i can say is.. there's a limit to expectation even if it involves a big club like UNITED..

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

carrick will take SA by storm :nod:

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

---------
Loque wrote:
carrick will take SA by storm :nod:

hopefully...cukup2 la dgn performance yo-yo
time to buck up!

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next