It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Carrick unsung but totally at home in the famous No16 shirt 
Site Admin

Post Re: Carrick unsung but totally at home in the famous No16 shirt
but i have a BIG HEART! hehehe.. ble je muat but not for everybody.. huhu..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Anyway people.. even after Carrick's amazing season with us.. there are still ppl who doubts him.. will he ever being rated as he should?

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

well, he said it himself that he doesn't mind that people don't chant his name.. as long as he's being recognize by the Gaffer & his team mates by his contribution and performance in the team, i think there's not going to be much problem.. he is our best midfielder currently.

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

My beloved midfielder!i sometimes cant believe how capello chose barry and upson ahead of him!!!..i'm hoping he'll play a major role in England's 2010 WC campaign..as for his role at United,im in awe of his passing ability and his contributions to the team since he joined us..take a bow,Mick! :up: :up: :up:

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

ferzana wrote:
My beloved midfielder!i sometimes cant believe how capello chose barry and upson ahead of him!!!..i'm hoping he'll play a major role in England's 2010 WC campaign..as for his role at United,im in awe of his passing ability and his contributions to the team since he joined us..take a bow,Mick! :up: :up: :up:

well, i rarely mixed my role as a UNITED & England fan.. to be honest, Barry did give more defensive advantage compared to Carrick.. And IMO, Carrick is at his best when he's going forward... and Upson usually played as CB if he was playing for England.. that should explains his England call-up.. that central role in the heart of England midfield is very competitive.. i'm afraid Carrick will always be on the bench due to that matter..

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
ferzana wrote:

well, i rarely mixed my role as a UNITED & England fan.. to be honest, Barry did give more defensive advantage compared to Carrick.. And IMO, Carrick is at his best when he's going forward... and Upson usually played as CB if he was playing for England.. that should explains his England call-up.. that central role in the heart of England midfield is very competitive.. i'm afraid Carrick will always be on the bench due to that matter..

maybe capello can develop an alternative tactic that can take advantage of carrick's style of play

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
ferzana wrote:

well,im convinced at first that england's failure was due to that combo of gerrad and lampard at midfield.i wished then that the gaffer(idiotic Mclaren)would play carrick and gerrard but it never happened!even now i do believe this is the right or the best combo..alternate and change at times for sure cause carrick can sit back and distribute the ball while the other can move forward just like his role at United..wishful thinking probably here from me!

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

well, i think Fabio kinda solved the Lampard-Gerrard situation.. they can now play in one team together.. provided that.. Gerrard should be playing behind the front man.. alongside Roo.. and Lampard can partner Barry or Hargo..

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

that formation paid of handsomely against slovakia the other day but its only slovakia..i dunno but maybe this combo could work too..but wouldnt it be better to have more options making the team more difficult to play against and rivals will be left confused as how to tackle the team..capello is the man for the job...im sure he knows what he's doing.

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

ferzana wrote:
that formation paid of handsomely against slovakia the other day but its only slovakia..i dunno but maybe this combo could work too..but wouldnt it be better to have more options making the team more difficult to play against and rivals will be left confused as how to tackle the team..capello is the man for the job...im sure he knows what he's doing.

well.. there's option actually.. to play this formation to accommodate both Lampard & Gerrard.. and the other option is to drop one of them.. and played the typical 4-4-2... the English way..

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
ferzana wrote:

well.. there's option actually.. to play this formation to accommodate both Lampard & Gerrard.. and the other option is to drop one of them.. and played the typical 4-4-2... the English way..

i liked 4-4-2..so much better..the english players are better suited this way..but i would love it if they could master the art of keeping possession in midfield and play slick 1 2 touch footie..like arsenal,barca,spain NT...not those ridiculous long balls..sakit mata!

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

please buck up carrick
gaya mintak kene jual je ko ni -.-'

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

judin wrote:
please buck up carrick

mediocre....unrealible during big games...not my type of mid...i wud hv shown him d door if i was in charge

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

king wrote:
judin wrote:
please buck up carrick

mediocre....unrealible during big games...not my type of mid...i wud hv shown him d door if i was in charge

apsal ko truk sgt carrick....adoiii
from hero to zero ko ni haih ='[''

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

---------
judin wrote:
king wrote:
judin wrote:
please buck up carrick

apsal ko truk sgt carrick....adoiii
from hero to zero ko ni haih ='[''

sbnrnye ble aku pkr blk, aku xtau adkh kejayaan team kte disebabkan oleh die, or die hnylah satu passenger... (cold)

tp hakikatnye, season ni die mmg trok...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next