It is currently 26 rdUTCp 2008

Berbatov set for knee surgery - Sir Alex Ferguson 
Site Admin

Post Berbatov set for knee surgery - Sir Alex Ferguson
Berbatov out for two weeks

Dimitar Berbatov has been ruled out for a further two weeks with the ankle injury he sustained against Fulham, leaving United's light on options up front for Aston Villa's visit to Old Trafford on Sunday.

United are already without Wayne Rooney, who joins Nemanja Vidic and Paul Scholes on the sidelines through suspension.

Berbatov won't be back in training until the tail end of next week, while Sir Alex is waiting for Carlos Tevez and Anderson, United's two South American representatives, to return on Friday afternoon before he makes a decision on their fitness. Reports suggest Anderson picked up an injury in training for Brazil, but Tevez is expected to lead the line for United.

"If Tevez is OK, at least I've got one striker!" said the boss half-jokingly. "I'll have to think who I play with him."

The Reds boss may opt to pair Cristiano Ronaldo or Ryan Giggs up front with the Argentinian; otherwise the only options are 18-year-old Danny Welbeck and 17-year-old Federico Macheda.

There was good news for United, however, with Ji-sung Park back in training this morning, and Gary Neville could be handed his first start since January.

"Gary did very well in the Reserves," said Sir Alex. "You could tell he needed a game. His training performances have been very good, and he certainly comes into the picture for Sunday."

Sir Alex has some difficult decisions ahead of crucial Premier League game, but he remains calm and confident. "With the extra day's rest after the internationals, I'm relatively confident we can get a fit team together."

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: Berbatov out for two weeks
Fasha wrote:
Berbatov out for two weeks

Dimitar Berbatov has been ruled out for a further two weeks with the ankle injury he sustained against Fulham, leaving United's light on options up front for Aston Villa's visit to Old Trafford on Sunday.

United are already without Wayne Rooney, who joins Nemanja Vidic and Paul Scholes on the sidelines through suspension.

Berbatov won't be back in training until the tail end of next week, while Sir Alex is waiting for Carlos Tevez and Anderson, United's two South American representatives, to return on Friday afternoon before he makes a decision on their fitness. Reports suggest Anderson picked up an injury in training for Brazil, but Tevez is expected to lead the line for United.

"If Tevez is OK, at least I've got one striker!" said the boss half-jokingly. "I'll have to think who I play with him."

The Reds boss may opt to pair Cristiano Ronaldo or Ryan Giggs up front with the Argentinian; otherwise the only options are 18-year-old Danny Welbeck and 17-year-old Federico Macheda.

There was good news for United, however, with Ji-sung Park back in training this morning, and Gary Neville could be handed his first start since January.

"Gary did very well in the Reserves," said Sir Alex. "You could tell he needed a game. His training performances have been very good, and he certainly comes into the picture for Sunday."

Sir Alex has some difficult decisions ahead of crucial Premier League game, but he remains calm and confident. "With the extra day's rest after the internationals, I'm relatively confident we can get a fit team together."

owh..bummer!!..well,the bright thing from this news is roo will start alongside tevez against porto so that we could finish the tie once and for all..with berba im not too sure..sorry berba*hangs head in shame*

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

with Berba out, it's a definite thing that Tevez will start alongside Roo for Porto..

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

with Berba out, it's a definite thing that Tevez will start alongside Roo for Porto..

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:

let see if roo, ron and tevez still remember their stuff :suprised:

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

course they still do!!!i'm happy with this news...sorry once again berba,you are just a waste of space at the moment..i remember your contributions still but these past months you've been downright hopeless 8(

i'll see my original team once again and im positive of the outcome...I'm a horrible red devil,i know!! ='[''

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

ferzana wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

course they still do!!!i'm happy with this news...sorry once again berba,you are just a waste of space at the moment..i remember your contributions still but these past months you've been downright hopeless 8(

i'll see my original team once again and im positive of the outcome...I'm a horrible red devil,i know!! ='[''

huhu, well its all for the good of the team. if they can finish off porto, and regain last season's form, than we shld go with the best available solution.

26 rdUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
ferzana wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

huhu, well its all for the good of the team. if they can finish off porto, and regain last season's form, than we shld go with the best available solution.

='( ..ok...ay

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

i can' think of Porto now.. i only had Aston Villa on my mind now..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:

1 game at a time, and regain that swagger back in the league

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

yea.. we didn't have to think beyond this game at the moment.. just make sure we get the job done this weekend..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

yea.. we didn't have to think beyond this game at the moment.. just make sure we get the job done this weekend..

r u guys serious....dont kid urselves (:D) ...saf will hv his mind intact on d porto gme when v take on villa...he's gonna defend that ucl tittle no matter wat...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

r u guys serious....dont kid urselves (:D) ...saf will hv his mind intact on d porto gme when v take on villa...he's gonna defend that ucl tittle no matter wat...

not yet for me. honestly, i didnt even realise that d porto game would be next week. rite now, all i can think about is villa, and wanting us to win again in the league..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

not yet for me. honestly, i didnt even realise that d porto game would be next week. rite now, all i can think about is villa, and wanting us to win again in the league..

coz its just porto.....it wud hv been totally different if v were 2 face a team wif giant reputations

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

---------
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

coz its just porto.....it wud hv been totally different if v were 2 face a team wif giant reputations

act, its more of a fact that we havent won in 2 games now, and shipping bucketloads of goals. even if it was barca next wk, i still worry more about villa..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM