It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Barca may abandon Fabregas pursuit 

Post Re: Adebayor, Eboue & Gallas Heading For Arsenal Exit Doors?
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:
lets buy eboue...... to be our budak milo :nod:

eboue tuh fans arsenal pun tak nak dia dalam team.. huhu.. ramai jer member aku yg fans arsenal nyampah ngn si eboue nih.. huhu.. kalau dorh nyampah aku lagi nyampah ngn si eboue nih.. huhu.. mcm mana wenger leh tahan ngn dia nih pun aku musykiL.. hukhuk..

klu dalam konteks team kita...eboue ni sme cam Nani kot???....agagaga :grim:

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

judin wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:

eboue tuh fans arsenal pun tak nak dia dalam team.. huhu.. ramai jer member aku yg fans arsenal nyampah ngn si eboue nih.. huhu.. kalau dorh nyampah aku lagi nyampah ngn si eboue nih.. huhu.. mcm mana wenger leh tahan ngn dia nih pun aku musykiL.. hukhuk..

lbh kurg la kot huhu. tp at least, eboue diberi pluang utk maen. nani ni, die x maen pn leh kene boo. cmne tu?

26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
judin wrote:
faizul-azlan® wrote:
Loque wrote:

lbh kurg la kot huhu. tp at least, eboue diberi pluang utk maen. nani ni, die x maen pn leh kene boo. cmne tu?

well, that sort of fans are immature.. he didn't play and yet he is booed.. if SAF wants him to leave, he will leave.. don't have to over do it..

26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Milan To Replace Kaka With Arsenal Star Francesc Fabregas?
Milan To Replace Kaka With Arsenal Star Francesc Fabregas

Milan are already planning to replace Kaka with Arsenal ace Francesc Fabregas, according to La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

The Italian club are on the verge of cashing in on their Brazilian by selling him to Real Madrid - a deal that is likely to conclude on Monday. The Rossoneri have been tipped to use funds provisioned from Kaka's sale to bring in Fabregas.

The report claims the star is looking for a new adventure following his six year spell with the Gunners. In addition, voices claim the Spanish international's former team-mates, Mathieu Flamini and Philippe Senderos, have been trying to entice him into making the move to Milan.

Signing the player is likely to be tough. Arsenal will not be keen on losing a key component of Arsene Wenger's football mechanism. The player himself has also claimed in the past that the only team he will move to after the Gunners is Barcelona.

Milan have also been linked with Robinho and Chelsea's Florent Malouda, however, president Silvio Berlusconi's words on Friday suggest Ronaldinho will be Kaka's direct replacement. The chief told Milan Channel that he was "counting on Ronaldinho next season".

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Fabregas fancies Barca move
Fabregas fancies Barca move

Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas has said he would consider an offer to return to Barcelona should he receive a call from the Catalan club's coach Pep Guardiola.

Fabregas also said however that he is keen to win titles with the North London club.

"It's very obvious that it (an offer from Barca) would be special, but I am also clear about the fact that Arsenal made me captain in the middle of last season," he told Catalan daily Sport.

"That gives me extra responsibility and ties me closer to the club and I would be excited to win a trophy as captain of the Gunners."

He added that if Guardiola - who won the Champions League, Spanish title and Copa del Rey in his first season as coach, having coached the club's 'B' team with success prior to that - called him, "it would be different".

Fabregas left the Blaugrana as a 16-year-old in 2003 to sign professional terms with the Gunners.

Arsenal have failed to win a trophy since 2005, when they triumphed in the FA Cup, leading to some frustration among the club's supporters.

There is, however, still massive support for manager Arsene Wenger.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

die nk maen kt mane..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
die nk maen kt mane..

bangku simpanan

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail

nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
die nk maen kt mane..

bangku simpanan

jd cm hleb..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
die nk maen kt mane..

bangku simpanan

nope he is way too good for that..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
die nk maen kt mane..

bangku simpanan

but i really see no way he can fit in with xavi n iniesta also in the lineup. unless they want to drop their DM (yaya/biskut) and play all 3 xavi-iniesta-cesc in the middle..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:
Loque wrote:
die nk maen kt mane..

bangku simpanan

but i really see no way he can fit in with xavi n iniesta also in the lineup. unless they want to drop their DM (yaya/biskut) and play all 3 xavi-iniesta-cesc in the middle..

i think he is just trying his luck.. just wanna let ppl know he's interested if they're offering him to join them..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Fasha wrote:
i think he is just trying his luck.. just wanna let ppl know he's interested if they're offering him to join them..

maybe.. if they lose cesc, i think arse are really gonna struggle.

time for another rebuilding hehe

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:

maybe.. if they lose cesc, i think arse are really gonna struggle.

time for another rebuilding hehe

i think he'll stay if Wenger is still there..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Report: Milan Ready To Offer Arsenal €35m For Fabregas
Report: Milan Ready To Offer Arsenal €35m For Fabregas

Milan are planning to sign Arsenal star Cesc Fabregas, with Rossoneri club president Silvio Berlusconi having given the move the go-ahead.

According to Tuttosport, vice president Adriano Galliani has a pre-agreement in place with Berlusconi over the Spanish international, and Gunners coach Arsene Wenger has promised he will sell Fabregas to the Italian giants.

The report suggests Milan will offer Arsenal around €35 million for the midfielder. Fabregas will be tempted with a five-year deal worth €4m-per-season. Just weeks ago Berlusconi claimed he wanted players who were under 23-years-old, and Fabregas fits the bill.

A meeting that was scheduled for 12:00 CET today between Berlusconi, Galliani and Leonardo to discuss Fabregas has been cancelled. It has been rearranged for Wednesday.

During the meeting, which has been labelled as a 'G3 summit', the trio will discuss plans for Fabregas, Andrea Pirlo's future and Luis Fabiano's possible arrival.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Post Re: Report: Milan Ready To Offer Arsenal €35m For Fabregas
i think striker is more of a priority to milan

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next