It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Are players in safe hands when we visit the treatment room? 

Post Re: Are players in safe hands when we visit the treatment room?
fasha terlampau serius :|

this thing is quite serious....how on earth the clubs ( maybe ) don't want to invest on their treatment room?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

nazq wrote:

this thing is quite serious....how on earth the clubs ( maybe ) don't want to invest on their treatment room?

we never knew.. financial plays an important role in this sort of thing.. if a club couldn't afford to invest on physiotherapy , that is bad news for the players.. as James said, some players had to use their own money in order to get the best treatment.. i think our club didn't have such problem but we never knew.. huhu.. as we're all not very familiar with the physios..

p/s: xla serious sgt.. talk to me more personally and u'll discover the other side of me.. huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Fasha wrote:
nazq wrote:

we never knew.. financial plays an important role in this sort of thing.. if a club couldn't afford to invest on physiotherapy , that is bad news for the players.. as James said, some players had to use their own money in order to get the best treatment.. i think our club didn't have such problem but we never knew.. huhu.. as we're all not very familiar with the physios..

p/s: xla serious sgt.. talk to me more personally and u'll discover the other side of me.. huhu..

i know... :suprised:

nway, physios are only one part of the whole picture. as i'm an OT and know one or two things regarding physios, we work in a multi-disciplinary team (MDT). we need everyone, from the doctors, nurses, PTs n OTs to ensure that the patient receives a complete treatment. each of us have a different role in the team. what i think is going on at those clubs is that, they're not following this MDT approach, so they're lacking in certain areas...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM