It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Anderson out for six months 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Anderson out for six months
Ando back in training

Anderson may return from an ankle injury in time to feature in next weekend's Carling Cup final against Tottenham.

The Brazilian midfielder had been out since being stretchered off at the end of the Reds' semi-final, second leg win over Derby County, but he is now eyeing a return to action.

"Anderson is back training," Sir Alex Ferguson told his pre-Blackburn press conference. "He started training today with the first team and he could be ready for the League Cup final on Sunday [1 March]."

Blackburn's visit to Old Trafford and a tricky trip to face Internazionale in the San Siro await United before next weekend's trip to Wembley, and Sir Alex admits he is going to have to rotate his squad in order to keep in the hunt for every competition.

"We are picking different teams, and we’ll have a different team tomorrow, Tuesday and Sunday," he said. "In the Sunday game I can say that the young ones who’ve played in the competition all along will play, I’m not changing my mind on that one."


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 2595
Location: Seattlewangsa
Post Re: Ando back in training
whoa!! come on ando!!


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3016
Location: Atas Tanah Bawah Langit
Post Re: Ando back in training
shafinabazilah wrote:
whoa!! come on ando!!

dila sonok btol..huhuhu


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Ando back in training
owenhargreaves wrote:
shafinabazilah wrote:
whoa!! come on ando!!

dila sonok btol..huhuhu

mst la huhu. tp rsnye lm lg br die dpt maen. plg kurg pn cameo je..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Ando back in training
Anderson worry for United

Manchester United's title aspirations have been dealt another blow with news of an injury for Brazilian midfielder Anderson.

The 20-year-old had looked set to deputise for the suspended Paul Scholes against Aston Villa on Sunday.

But a thigh injury picked up in training for Brazil on Monday has ruled him out of Wednesday's World Cup qualifier against Peru and his hopes of returning to face The Villans look slim.

A statement on the Brazilian Football Confederation's website said: "The player, under the assistance of team doctor Jose Luis Runco, had an MRI scan on Tuesday afternoon in which the strain was confirmed.

"The player has started recovery treatment."

Although Anderson has not been a regular starter under his international coach Dunga, he had looked set to be involved in some capacity against the Peruvians.

Brazil are fourth in the South American qualifying zone, though, with 18 points and are heavy favourites with the bookmakers ahead of their clash with rock-bottom Peru.

***************************************

cis :frown:


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Anderson Fresh Injury Worry
owh..itula sebabnye die x main lwn Peru aritu.. anyway.. even if he's fit.. Fletcher is my first choice to play alongside Carrick..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Anderson Fresh Injury Worry
Fasha wrote:
owh..itula sebabnye die x main lwn Peru aritu.. anyway.. even if he's fit.. Fletcher is my first choice to play alongside Carrick..

true, i want fletcher swashbuckling style in midfield


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Anderson Fresh Injury Worry
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
owh..itula sebabnye die x main lwn Peru aritu.. anyway.. even if he's fit.. Fletcher is my first choice to play alongside Carrick..

true, i want fletcher swashbuckling style in midfield


lgpun die have to fly from the other continent.. cm sure fatigue and all.. Tevez tu terpaksela.. xde option..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Anderson Fresh Injury Worry
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
owh..itula sebabnye die x main lwn Peru aritu.. anyway.. even if he's fit.. Fletcher is my first choice to play alongside Carrick..

true, i want fletcher swashbuckling style in midfield


lgpun die have to fly from the other continent.. cm sure fatigue and all.. Tevez tu terpaksela.. xde option..

shld we start with 4-5-1, with tevez alone upfront or draft in wellbeck as 2nd striker?


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Anderson Fresh Injury Worry
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
owh..itula sebabnye die x main lwn Peru aritu.. anyway.. even if he's fit.. Fletcher is my first choice to play alongside Carrick..

true, i want fletcher swashbuckling style in midfield


lgpun die have to fly from the other continent.. cm sure fatigue and all.. Tevez tu terpaksela.. xde option..

shld we start with 4-5-1, with tevez alone upfront or draft in wellbeck as 2nd striker?


i'd prefer if Tevez starts alone upfront.. and if it's proven not working then put in Welbeck.. Giggsy should be fresh.. cm die pun okay je masukkan dlm midfield yg 5 tu.. Park is also involved the WC qualifiers kan? nk gne Nani.. he's has not been match fit plak.. even for Portugal pun die x feature aritu.. Gibson ke masukkan.. ntahla.. cm pening..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 1039
Location: Kepong
Post Re: Anderson Fresh Injury Worry
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
owh..itula sebabnye die x main lwn Peru aritu.. anyway.. even if he's fit.. Fletcher is my first choice to play alongside Carrick..

true, i want fletcher swashbuckling style in midfield


lgpun die have to fly from the other continent.. cm sure fatigue and all.. Tevez tu terpaksela.. xde option..

shld we start with 4-5-1, with tevez alone upfront or draft in wellbeck as 2nd striker?


i'd prefer if Tevez starts alone upfront.. and if it's proven not working then put in Welbeck.. Giggsy should be fresh.. cm die pun okay je masukkan dlm midfield yg 5 tu.. Park is also involved the WC qualifiers kan? nk gne Nani.. he's has not been match fit plak.. even for Portugal pun die x feature aritu.. Gibson ke masukkan.. ntahla.. cm pening..


Agreed. Atlis with 5 midfield we can be compact and spray the ball all over the field. that way we can attack from all angle..Carrick and Fletcher should start i believe.eventho Park plays in the qualifier i guess he has enough energy to play this game..


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Anderson Fresh Injury Worry
riochan wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
Loque wrote:
Fasha wrote:
owh..itula sebabnye die x main lwn Peru aritu.. anyway.. even if he's fit.. Fletcher is my first choice to play alongside Carrick..

true, i want fletcher swashbuckling style in midfield


lgpun die have to fly from the other continent.. cm sure fatigue and all.. Tevez tu terpaksela.. xde option..

shld we start with 4-5-1, with tevez alone upfront or draft in wellbeck as 2nd striker?


i'd prefer if Tevez starts alone upfront.. and if it's proven not working then put in Welbeck.. Giggsy should be fresh.. cm die pun okay je masukkan dlm midfield yg 5 tu.. Park is also involved the WC qualifiers kan? nk gne Nani.. he's has not been match fit plak.. even for Portugal pun die x feature aritu.. Gibson ke masukkan.. ntahla.. cm pening..


Agreed. Atlis with 5 midfield we can be compact and spray the ball all over the field. that way we can attack from all angle..Carrick and Fletcher should start i believe.eventho Park plays in the qualifier i guess he has enough energy to play this game..

yeah. but i midfield need to support tevez, dont leave him alone upfront..

park is alway energetic, he's the asian Duracell bunny :nod:


26 stUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 8321
Location: Penang
Post Re: Anderson Fresh Injury Worry
really pity for him after a having quite an impressive season last year.. but this season is all about injuries and lack of form for ando.. to make even worse.. ando start in all United matches which end up as losing team!!! huhu..


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
Post Re: Anderson Fresh Injury Worry
Ando didn't feature for Brazil at all.. so i think he might not be available for Sunday..


26 ndUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 19557
Location: Seremban
---------
Post Re: Anderson out for six months
testing!!


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron