It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 601 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 Anderson - I did ponder future 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
king wrote:
memg dia skg da improve sket...da mule jd team player...***e time dia trgolek2 2 cm meluat sket...kne bg dia trus men spy leh improve lg

cmne dgn persepsi ko thadap oshea? aku rs sejak tahun 2007, die dh xde wat sial dh. still ade prsn kurg sng?


msih kureng lg r bg ak... (cold)

hehe. xpe, kte tggu kepulangan die nnt. nway bg aku skng, aku rs mmg xde plyr yg btol2 aku x ske. plg ye pn, gibbo. sbb kdg2 aku rs die nk shoot je keje, pdhl choices byk lg keliling die (cold)


gibbo...oafshea...d irish connection... (cold)


they ( nearly ) knocked the mighty France out from the WC :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
nazq wrote:

they ( nearly ) knocked the mighty France out from the WC :I


;O
but that 'mighty' hand saved those french a** :8


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
nazq wrote:
they ( nearly ) knocked the mighty France out from the WC :I

for a major footballing power, france was ****e in the qualifiers


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 695
Location: Andalusia
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
judin wrote:
yup everyone ada pendapat masing2...
ada sstngah player mula2 men cam hampeh tp lama2 bleh improve...thats gud for him
cth: fletcher, nani, evra
ada gak player yg mmg "cannot go"....backing la mcmana pon
cth: veron, djemba2, richardson, kleberson

so, pndapat masing2 la kan
ada dua situasi kat situ yg mmg kita xbleh nafikan kebenarannya

p/s: correct me if im wrong

Dong blh dikira as one of United flop atau tak? :I

Image
remember me guys? :P


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
fletcherinho wrote:
judin wrote:
yup everyone ada pendapat masing2...
ada sstngah player mula2 men cam hampeh tp lama2 bleh improve...thats gud for him
cth: fletcher, nani, evra
ada gak player yg mmg "cannot go"....backing la mcmana pon
cth: veron, djemba2, richardson, kleberson

so, pndapat masing2 la kan
ada dua situasi kat situ yg mmg kita xbleh nafikan kebenarannya

p/s: correct me if im wrong

Dong blh dikira as one of United flop atau tak? :I

Image
remember me guys? :P

ko jgn maen2, legend ni...


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 stUTCp 2008
Posts: 4059
Location: USM Penang
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
Loque wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
judin wrote:
yup everyone ada pendapat masing2...
ada sstngah player mula2 men cam hampeh tp lama2 bleh improve...thats gud for him
cth: fletcher, nani, evra
ada gak player yg mmg "cannot go"....backing la mcmana pon
cth: veron, djemba2, richardson, kleberson

so, pndapat masing2 la kan
ada dua situasi kat situ yg mmg kita xbleh nafikan kebenarannya

p/s: correct me if im wrong

Dong blh dikira as one of United flop atau tak? :I

Image
remember me guys? :P

ko jgn maen2, legend ni...


marketing china yg xbrapa mnjadi -.-'


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
judin wrote:
Loque wrote:
fletcherinho wrote:
judin wrote:
yup everyone ada pendapat masing2...
ada sstngah player mula2 men cam hampeh tp lama2 bleh improve...thats gud for him
cth: fletcher, nani, evra
ada gak player yg mmg "cannot go"....backing la mcmana pon
cth: veron, djemba2, richardson, kleberson

so, pndapat masing2 la kan
ada dua situasi kat situ yg mmg kita xbleh nafikan kebenarannya

p/s: correct me if im wrong

Dong blh dikira as one of United flop atau tak? :I

Image
remember me guys? :P

ko jgn maen2, legend ni...


marketing china yg xbrapa mnjadi -.-'


x mnjd lngsung....


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
they ( nearly ) knocked the mighty France out from the WC :I

for a major footballing power, france was ****e in the qualifiers


yup nothing hd changed much i guess...still ****e till nw


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
they ( nearly ) knocked the mighty France out from the WC :I

for a major footballing power, france was ****e in the qualifiers


yup nothing hd changed much i guess...still ****e till nw


bet they're crash out from d group stage this summer


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 23378
Location: Nowhere
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
they ( nearly ) knocked the mighty France out from the WC :I

for a major footballing power, france was ****e in the qualifiers


yup nothing hd changed much i guess...still ****e till nw


bet they're crash out from d group stage this summer

au contraire, they will go until the quarters. such is the way of footy :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 4741
Location: heaven
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
Loque wrote:
nazq wrote:
they ( nearly ) knocked the mighty France out from the WC :I

for a major footballing power, france was ****e in the qualifiers


yup nothing hd changed much i guess...still ****e till nw


bet they're crash out from d group stage this summer

au contraire, they will go until the quarters. such is the way of footy :I


till qf?....oo lala :suprised:


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
king wrote:
till qf?....oo lala :suprised:


then they knocked out Brazil and Spain from the competition ;O


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3913
Location: johor bahru
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
till qf?....oo lala :suprised:


then they knocked out Brazil and Spain from the competition ;O

harharhar


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 5803
Location: Sintok
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
fzrn wrote:
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
till qf?....oo lala :suprised:


then they knocked out Brazil and Spain from the competition ;O

harharhar


d repeat of WC'06...ko jgn main2 :I


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: 26 thUTCp 2008
Posts: 3913
Location: johor bahru
---------
Post Re: Anderson - I did ponder future
nazq wrote:
fzrn wrote:
nazq wrote:
king wrote:
till qf?....oo lala :suprised:


then they knocked out Brazil and Spain from the competition ;O

harharhar


d repeat of WC'06...ko jgn main2 :I

dan ak xlupe jgk kt groupe stage 02 japan korea


26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 601 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron