It is currently 26 thUTCp 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 601 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next
 Anderson - I did ponder future 
Site Admin

Post Anderson - I did ponder future
Neville: Fine Anderson For 'Merking' Me

It seems the Manchester United high-jinks continue as club captain Gary Neville is the latest member of the reigning double champions' squad to be pranked...

Last week the Manchester United team pulled a collective prank on Portuguese wing wizard Cristiano Ronaldo.

United's No 7 was snapped leaving a nightclub with sweat rings on the underarms of his jacket. Ronaldo then turned up to training to find that hundreds of deodorants and perfumes had been stuffed into his locker in the dressing room.

Gary Neville is the latest squad member to be tricked by his team-mates.

The Sunday Mirror now claims that Brazilian midfielder Anderson found a field mouse that he quickly caught and put down the back of club captain Gary Neville's shirt.

The tabloid says that Neville told Anderson he would be fined while comically clawing at his back and cursing so loudly that Sir Alex Ferguson could only look on and laugh: "You'll be fined!" The Sunday Mirror quote Neville as saying.

Prior to the 2006 World Cup Rio Ferdinand released an MTV-style show called 'Merked', where he pulled tricks on his England team-mates including Wayne Rooney, who thought he had killed a dog, Shaun Wright-Phillips, who was under the impression he had upset a waiter, and David Beckham, who got so scared that he jumped out of a moving car.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: Neville: Fine Anderson For 'Merking' Me
Quote:
United's No 7 was snapped leaving a nightclub with sweat rings on the underarms of his jacket. Ronaldo then turned up to training to find that hundreds of deodorants and perfumes had been stuffed into his locker in the dressing room.

what a prank!! good to know that there's a funny side to the footballers other than the usual "hush2" gossips.. nice piece u got here, fash!

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

is 'Merked' n 'Punk'd' the same or different shows???

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

zul apad ly© wrote:

if ur referring to the show that was made by Rio.. it's the same thing..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Fasha wrote:
zul apad ly© wrote:

if ur referring to the show that was made by Rio.. it's the same thing..

ya,rooney looks funny when rio merked him in that show..haha

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

tbf rafael merking nev hurts more than wut anderson did..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

anyway,fergie hails ando to lead the new generation of MU..as a new robbo,keano,gaz and rio mayb...wuts ur opinion guys??is this guy worth it for £18m??

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

dulu-dulu zaman early 90's.. player muda2 kena cuci boot player senior.. nak ckp ngn senior player pun takut.. skrg nih dah leh wat prank kat player2 senior.. ish,ish.. TAK ADER DISIPLIN.. huhu.. :x

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:

r u refering to the match at emirates, by substituting him (which hv done a lil bit of contribution in arse's 1st goal) with rafael (who scored??), plus adding to the fact that the kid's xperience is no where near his? ouch, dat gotta hurt.....

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

zul apad ly© wrote:
Loque wrote:

r u refering to the match at emirates, by substituting him (which hv done a lil bit of contribution in arse's 1st goal) with rafael (who scored??), plus adding to the fact that the kid's xperience is no where near his? ouch, dat gotta hurt.....

in a way. dat match at emirates cruelly showed dat nev cant make it against d big team anymore. how i cringed when i see him getting merked by nasri & clichy time n time again.

n based on his reaction 2 rafael's goal, i think he juz realised dat his 1st team days r over..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

faizul-azlan® wrote:
dulu-dulu zaman early 90's.. player muda2 kena cuci boot player senior.. nak ckp ngn senior player pun takut.. skrg nih dah leh wat prank kat player2 senior.. ish,ish.. TAK ADER DISIPLIN.. huhu.. :x

budak2 zaman skng, naek lemak.

x mcm kte dl2 kn lan?

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

Loque wrote:
zul apad ly© wrote:
Loque wrote:

in a way. dat match at emirates cruelly showed dat nev cant make it against d big team anymore. how i cringed when i see him getting merked by nasri & clichy time n time again.

n based on his reaction 2 rafael's goal, i think he juz realised dat his 1st team days r over..

i still haven't watch the repeat of that match on telly!! damn!! you guys made it sound really devastating for gaz.

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

b.o.b.s wrote:
anyway,fergie hails ando to lead the new generation of MU..as a new robbo,keano,gaz and rio mayb...wuts ur opinion guys??is this guy worth it for £18m??

YESSS!! i totally agree wif SAF's statement. he's one of the players to look out for in the future. he's hardworking, his passing is exceptionally good, his off the ball runs helps others to penetrate into the opponents penalty area, his tracking back make him looks like he doesn't have a heart, he's not afraid to get tangled up with the bigger boys (the gerrards and the lampards). what else? owh, he's got really nice hair!! lol!

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

shafinabazilah wrote:
b.o.b.s wrote:

YESSS!! i totally agree wif SAF's statement. he's one of the players to look out for in the future. he's hardworking, his passing is exceptionally good, his off the ball runs helps others to penetrate into the opponents penalty area, his tracking back make him looks like he doesn't have a heart, he's not afraid to get tangled up with the bigger boys (the gerrards and the lampards). what else? owh, he's got really nice hair!! lol!

LOL, there's also the 'hair' factor eyh? hahaha, oopsie, xbleh sebut kuat2, there's another guy wit 'hair' problem, hehehe...

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM

---------
b.o.b.s wrote:

probably.. but he need to start to score some goals first.. huhu.. then money well spent.. huhu..

26 thUTCp 2008
Profile E-mail YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 601 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Next